Buses on eastbank road

Why is bus servic rubbish on eastbank road in the morning you can bet most mornings the first bus will always be late and normaly by 10 or more it's not good when you have to be a work one of them was over half an hour late I know it happens all over why don't they do something about it to make the services better

The council are forever trying to get us to leave our cars at home and use public transport.

Perhaps if they were made to stand for half an hour on East Bank Rd in February with an icy blast coming,uninterupted from Totley moor, they would do something about our appalling bus 'service', we would use it more

If only I could drive...it would be totally different if they were made to wait alot of people depend on buses like do for work

The council are forever trying to get us to leave our cars at home and use public transport.

Perhaps if they were made to stand for half an hour on East Bank Rd in February with an icy blast coming,uninterupted from Totley moor, they would do something about our appalling bus 'service', we would use it more

Well, perhaps if the council ran a bus "service"...

They don't. Private companies run a transport business and if it suits their shareholders for you to stand in an icy blast for half an hour, then so be it.

The days of corporation transport are long gone. For the answert, the OP should write to a bloke in Philadelphia who hasn't a clue where East Bank Road or Totley are

Well excuse me for getting it wrong,is't there always at least one nit picker having to make clever remarks , as a matter of fact I could tell the shareholders that they don't get any prophet out of me because I stopped using their horrible 'service' about five years ago.

Well excuse me for getting it wrong,is't there always at least one nit picker having to make clever remarks , as a matter of fact I could tell the shareholders that they don't get any prophet out of me because I stopped using their horrible 'service' about five years ago.

Now that would make more sense (apart from the obvious that would be a "nit pick" because it's obvious that you don't intend to send Mohammed. "Nit-Picking" is a different thing altogether, than pointing out that to rant at the wrong party is as useful as writing to Bill Gates about dog poo on the pavement)

My point being that if it were a public service, you might not have to wait on a windy road. But it's not, the buses were deregulated and as a result, we have unhappy bus users

Why is bus servic rubbish on eastbank road in the morning you can bet most mornings the first bus will always be late and normaly by 10 or more it's not good when you have to be a work one of them was over half an hour late I know it happens all over why don't they do something about it to make the services better

Have you asked First bus?

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/south_yorkshire/help_contact/contact_us/

Muhammed??