Owls draw and Blades..errrmmm

And your wearing Adidas as well....never mind eh?

answer my original question?

To be fair to young cloughie.he's been given sod all to spend .loses his best player .seriously what advantage has having the prince on board done united so far .cloughie will no doubt come in for the stick if things don't change (of course its early days)but I don't think its him at fault.

To be fair to young cloughie.he's been given sod all to spend .loses his best player .seriously what advantage has having the prince on board done united so far .cloughie will no doubt come in for the stick if things don't change (of course its early days)but I don't think its him at fault.

Yes I agree, but it lies with the manager I'm afraid. He took the credit when we did well, so now he's got to take the flack when we lose. But yes, I agree the owners had better pull their finger out. Because there's no way I'm going to watch that crap. The clubs taking the **** out of the fans and taking them for granted because they know they have loyal support.

I'm taking the mick .... Don't get uptight we all know how quickly things change in football... It took us 17 games to win last season...!

But selling Maguire and not bringing back Brayford and Coady must make a big difference this time round..

Yes I agree, but it lies with the manager I'm afraid. He took the credit when we did well, so now he's got to take the flack when we lose. But yes, I agree the owners had better pull their finger out. Because there's no way I'm going to watch that crap. The clubs taking the **** out of the fans and taking them for granted because they know they have loyal support.

Got to give this guy credit,he shows up when the results aren't what they were saying they would be,a lot have gone awol.

Got to give this guy credit,he shows up when the results aren't what they were saying they would be,a lot have gone awol.

Yep,i agree with that.

Yep,i agree with that.

Yeah give John a break man, he's a decent sort, nowt wrong with banta but at least the fella comes on and fights his corner which aint always easy in football, Respect John WHO ever the hell you might be... And use your own names like I do that would make the forum better :)

They were no great shakes but neither were we. Not sure why Collins is on the bench (anybody know?), Alcock is great, but Collins needs to be in the back four as well, along side him. Not starting Baxter again? And I said it before, will say it again, you cannot play Reed and Scougall together, they are too similar, start Reed and bring Scougall on if needed later on.

JCR should start in place of Flynn.

4-5-1 is not working, either Murphy or Baxter up front alongside Higdon.

UTB.

With so many new players it is to be hoped that Clough will find some sort of settled formation sooner rather than later, this start could have been envisaged but we need wins soon before heads start to drop.

Get yourselves down to the rust bucket and watch our worthless team with its unproven manager playing great football, not conceding goals and holding our own against the early bookies favourites, it's early days yet but it's bloody good!!

What I honestly don't understand is why this multi billion pound sheik doesn't get things moving ?

Not having a dig and takeovers aren't our favourite subject but if I were that rich throwing a few million at the team would be an idea ?

Get yourselves down to the rust bucket and watch our worthless team with its unproven manager playing great football, not conceding goals and holding our own against the early bookies favourites, it's early days yet but it's bloody good!!

And that's despite wearing sondico.:hihi: