Airliner possibly shot down over Ukraine

Back on topic: all bodies have been taken to refrigerated train carriages by the separatists - no communication with the countries that these poor saps have come from and reports say the trains are heading to Russia.

If Putin doesn't back off this might result in a sanction. I bet he is shaking in his boots. Gutless performance from our side so far.

Tim,

Says on BBC site 196 bodies found so far, 192 Dutch nationals were on the plane, it must be a country in total disbelief. The way they have treat the dead & their respective countries, is beyond believable, disgusting.

I agree our government & others are gutless, oh Cameron is angry wow.

Tim,

Says on BBC site 196 bodies found so far, 192 Dutch nationals were on the plane, it must be a country in total disbelief. The way they have treat the dead & their respective countries, is beyond believable, disgusting.

I agree our government & others are gutless, oh Cameron is angry wow.

Agree, Putin is the real power nowadays and holds all the cards :rolleyes:

The western world are lightweights these days and will not do a thing.

putin just lost control of is monster for a few moments.

What can sane people do about people like this?? "Evil lunatic" was the obvious epithet years ago, as was clear when we saw how he settled matters in Chechnya and installed another evil lunatic - Kadyrov - as that colony's executioner-in-chief.:roll:

Edited by johncocker

Huge front page headline in today's Daily Mail - 'Putin's Killed My Son'

Has this been proved? Did I miss it?

I don't know whether it's true or not, but a lot of people will simply read that headline and believe it to be a fact.

This is how newspapers create and manipulate public opinion.

Never let the known facts get in the way of a sensationalist headline. And people say you cam't trust what you read on the internet....

The simple fact is that Putin engineered the crisis in the Ukraine for whatever reason, taking a peaceful nation, now free of Soviet influence, and fed separists into it creating a civil war . Without this, that 777 would have landed in Kuala Lumpur that evening like it had every right to.