Prince Abdullah steps down at the Lane

And it looks like our chairman is going to re- release, Give me just a little more time. and take us up the charts.

2 words ! Jim Phipps .. No worries then owd Jim can spend the Prince's dough :hihi: 2 more words OH DEAR :D

---------- Post added 30-06-2014 at 20:34 ----------

Poundsworth, Grappler, Canadablade , Bypass, S6 paint work is always high on your'e agenda.. So whats yer thoughts on your'e PRINCE takin a back step ??? :hihi::D

He has took a step back to take up a high profile job serving his country, top lad.

As for the impact on United, i dont think anything has changed, his right hand man ran issues last season, and he has appointed his son to help as well.

Its not as if he has walked away, leaving us in the lurch, his credit rating is still good, no issues on his funding or late payments either, so no need for concern by Blades fans.

Hows your potential takeover? your potential buyer paid his dues yet ? or has he single handed ruined Lens promotion glory?

I bet MM is using up a lot of toilet rolls this week :)

2 words ! Jim Phipps .. No worries then owd Jim can spend the Prince's dough :hihi: 2 more words OH DEAR :D

Poundsworth, Grappler, Canadablade , Bypass, S6 paint work is always high on your'e agenda.. So whats yer thoughts on your'e PRINCE takin a back step ??? :hihi::D

my thoughts are lens and its funny someone takes over wednesday and another club of his is in financial trouble at least we know the prince is in controi but from further back because of his new job.

---------- Post added 30-06-2014 at 22:05 ----------

oe thing wednesday fans amae me and try and turn something and nothing into a story . where the lens finanancial trouble is just funny . glad to see the traditon of the comedy club carries on

Jim Phipps becoming co-chairman ..That's all it is snappy nothing more and nothing less now keep grasping at them straws.

You must have heard of Jim , he brokered the deal with ADIDAS and remind me again whos making your kits :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Snaper............., Bypass, Canada Blade and myself have answered you, Grappler works away a lot !

So you bitter sniping does not seem to have worked, and you have been answered.

Now, what about your potential buyer ? has he paid his dues yet?

Or is he towing the Owls line, "dont pay, wont pay" attitude?

Snaper............., Bypass, Canada Blade and myself have answered you, Grappler works away a lot !

Grapplers in Greece right now on hollybobs but, he might have access to the forum on his phone, I told him, not to bother coming on here and CB would message him if anything interesting happened with SUFC or the forum , Needless to say I wont be bothering G with this thread :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Grapplers in Greece right now on hollybobs but, he might have access to the forum on his phone, I told him, not to bother coming on here and CB would message him if anything interesting happened with SUFC or the forum , Needless to say I wont be bothering G with this thread :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hahaaa !!! Up the blades !

So you bitter sniping does not seem to have worked, and you have been answered.

Now, what about your potential buyer ? has he paid his dues yet?

Or is he towing the Owls line, "dont pay, wont pay" attitude?

Fancy having a go at someone for "bitter sniping" and then resort to doing the same....not like you:hihi::hihi:

Fancy having a go at someone for "bitter sniping" and then resort to doing the same....not like you:hihi::hihi:

Yes bud, treat me with a laugh and reason and i will do the same, quote me, bait me and i will again return the favour.

Now has he paid his dues yet? :)

Yes bud, treat me with a laugh and reason and i will do the same, quote me, bait me and i will again return the favour.

Now has he paid his dues yet? :)

Not yet...good things come to those who wait:)

and remember patience is a virtue:hihi:

Not yet...good things come to those who wait:)

and remember patience is a virtue:hihi:

:hihi:for sure, but the season is 6 weeks away!

And the Owls have not got a starting 11 :hihi: 4 players have not signed their contracts and the potential buyer has a credit rating lower than a snakes belly :)

:hihi:for sure, but the season is 6 weeks away!

And the Owls have not got a starting 11 :hihi: 4 players have not signed their contracts and the potential buyer has a credit rating lower than a snakes belly :)

The word is that he has applied to the Co op for funding:hihi: