Prince Abdullah steps down at the Lane

byeo

Richards sacked Tricky for finishing 13th in the premiership.

Yes he did but he also brought him to the club and they had their best years in most peoples living memory.....

At least give him credit where it is due as well as pointing his mistakes out.

Big Ron built our best team,Francis took over when Ron went to Villa,I thing Ron signed Francis.

Richards was in charge when Francis came to the club is what I said, without his say so it couldn't happen....

So Richards says what players were bought.I wouldn't think so,Ron said who he wanted.

And the chairman backs him up or does not....A manager can only buy who the board agree to....The fact is Richard was chairman in your glory years like it or not.....

And the chairman backs him up or does not....A manager can only buy who the board agree to....The fact is Richard was chairman in your glory years like it or not.....

I think a chaiman letting the manager do what he knows best doesn't make him god but if you rate him that's your oppinon,mines different.

I think a chaiman letting the manager do what he knows best doesn't make him god but if you rate him that's your oppinon,mines different.

No one mentioned god but you I said he was in charge, I don't rate him or pull him down but just state the facts as they are.

All I have said is he was the man in charge for your glory years.

My own personal opinion is that as a fan also he had ambitions for Wednesday that weren't sustainable at the time.

Also looks like people who know nothing about the Prince or his commitments back home, just give the usual brainless owl comments.

It never surprises me how you lot reckon to hate us, yet are there every-time someone at Lane farts.

It's quite simple really, read between the lines and use your brain.

He's the first one out and then wait a month and one by one his mates will follow, really is that simple.