Help: Stolen red nissan micra Upperthorpe - anyone seen it?

I can't steal a car, it is not a skill I need. I also can't remember where in the street my Honda is parked right now, it was parked yesterday after a 14 hour day, when I come out of the house I look around to see where it is and get in.

Yeah...

... you really need to spend less time on here! ;)

Hi

Some years ago someone stole my very old micra and I could not understand why they would take an old car when they could have taken any.

It was discovered that they took the car commited crimes in the car and then returnde the vehicle in the morning. I only knew as the police came to arrest me for crimes i didnt commit and then we found out someone was taking the car at night and returning it after commiting robberies!

:hihi: Give over!! How were they starting the car?

As someone has said, surely you'd notice at least one thing such as fuel, things in the car moved etc.

When I park my car, I always park it with the wheels perfectly straight and leave it in first gear, I also push my door mirror in. I'm sure most people have certain things they do when parking and would surely notice if the car was being used every night! I'd even notice if the handbrake wasn't as I usually leave it. If my seat had been moved even a tiny bit, I'd know!

Edited by angel22

I think what this thread proves is that some people are fastidious about their cars and others merely see it as an object to get from A to B.

Surely that was already well know tho??

I'd still notice if someone was driving around robbing my petrol :suspect::suspect: