Help: Stolen red nissan micra Upperthorpe - anyone seen it?

My car got stolen last night so please could people look out for it and report it to the police if you see it.

5-door red Nissan Micra, Reg: L752 LBL. (from 1993 so old style Micra)

Stolen from Cleveland Street, Upperthorpe between 8pm Sunday and 7am Monday.

No sign of shattered glass so probably not had its window smashed. Big scratch down left-hand side of car and a window sticker for Musicians Against Nuclear Arms. One hub cap missing and a green ribbon on it's very bent aerial!

Reported to the police and DVLA but please if you see it, report it and post here. I know I have only a slender chance of seeing it again but I really hope it may turn up. Thank you so much.

Hi

Some years ago someone stole my very old micra and I could not understand why they would take an old car when they could have taken any.

It was discovered that they took the car commited crimes in the car and then returnde the vehicle in the morning. I only knew as the police came to arrest me for crimes i didnt commit and then we found out someone was taking the car at night and returning it after commiting robberies.

Hope you find it. I love the old micras ,mine is dying am looking for another , one last one of the old ones!

My sympathy. I'll keep my eyes open for it. Hope you get it back

Hi

Some years ago someone stole my very old micra and I could not understand why they would take an old car when they could have taken any.

It was discovered that they took the car commited crimes in the car and then returnde the vehicle in the morning. I only knew as the police came to arrest me for crimes i didnt commit and then we found out someone was taking the car at night and returning it after commiting robberies.

Hope you find it. I love the old micras ,mine is dying am looking for another , one last one of the old ones!

I find this very hard to believe.

So you never noticed your fuel gauge changing?

You never heard your car start in tbe night?

Nothing whatever was disturbed in the car? Radio channel, personal belongings, seat position?

Never checked during the night by glancing out of the window to see if all was ok?

No way!

I find this very hard to believe.

So you never noticed your fuel gauge changing?

You never heard your car start in tbe night?

Nothing whatever was disturbed in the car? Radio channel, personal belongings, seat position?

Never checked during the night by glancing out of the window to see if all was ok?

No way!

Wow, you do all those things? :loopy:

He sits in a rocking chair in the bay window all night watching the car thinking "I wish someone would try to pinch it to make my paranoia worthwhile"

:hihi::thumbsup:

He sits in a rocking chair in the bay window all night watching the car thinking "I wish someone would try to pinch it to make my paranoia worthwhile"

Wow, you do all those things? :loopy:

Do you think you could steal a car and place it back in exactly the same spot and leave everything inside the car as it was when you broke into it?

I doubt it.

What sort of criminal steals and then perfectly replaces a car after every robbery?

What a load of old cobblers.

Do you think you could steal a car and place it back in exactly the same spot and leave everything inside the car as it was when you broke into it?

I doubt it.

I can't steal a car, it is not a skill I need. I also can't remember where in the street my Honda is parked right now, it was parked yesterday after a 14 hour day, when I come out of the house I look around to see where it is and get in.

I can't steal a car, it is not a skill I need. I also can't remember where in the street my Honda is parked right now, it was parked yesterday after a 14 hour day, when I come out of the house I look around to see where it is and get in.

Yeah...

... you really need to spend less time on here! ;)

Yeah...

... you really need to spend less time on here! ;)

Hahaha! The joys of the internet Mr. Bloke ;)