New owners for Owls?

rossyrooney

Looks legit. The guy seems serious and has some heavy resources.

It needs a lot more than money to push Wednesday forward though. The revenue streams are appalling.

But he took on Lens in a similar position to us and turned them around, off the pitch anyway.

It never fails to amaze me how much Unitedites know about Wednesday. Its like stalker level obsession.

All I know about United is that they play at Bramall Lane and that Brian Deane is considered to be a smidge below the level of Pele/Cruyff/Beckenbauer.

And that they are very very thin skinned.:hihi:

Pot, Kettle, Black :hihi:

Ah, the daily mail.

Talking about superior clubs & so on, what about when you lot tried to get money of Worksop Town.

It really does work both ways.

United pay their dues, and are well within their rights to chase moneys owing !!

Two major factors important to any business :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shameful article all the same.

It needs a lot more than money to push Wednesday forward though. The revenue streams are appalling.

But he took on Lens in a similar position to us and turned them around, off the pitch anyway.

It never fails to amaze me how much Unitedites know about Wednesday. Its like stalker level obsession.

All I know about United is that they play at Bramall Lane and that Brian Deane is considered to be a smidge below the level of Pele/Cruyff/Beckenbauer.

He also scored the premierships first goal:)Surely you knew that.:hihi:

You really are a piece of work aren't you?

Have you read McGees letter?

If so, how about a comment as to how you feel about those actions?

Or do you lack the intelligence to post anything other than obnoxious smartarse remarks?

How can you say someone lacks intelligence because I have said it is written by the Daily Mail. I think it would be you who looks like they are lacking intelligence by using the Daily Mail as a source. I am not saying it is untrue, but whatever is written by papers these days are untrustworthy.

I am struggling to see why it has turned out to be like this when the topic is about possible new owners for the Owls. If we are going to be sat here picking at each others clubs as usual, then we are going to be here a long time, because both have got many problems.

With regards to the Worksop Town thing, I can't remember the full story either, something to do with them owing you money & you lot said you would take them to court or something. I can not remember the full details, but it didn't leave the club looking too good.

Come on bud both fans are as well in the know about each club, just stick round here you'll get my drift.

United fans seem more knowledgable on all football topics, this forum being an example.

You have Aaron, Melthebel and Titanic. ENOUGH SAID:hihi:

I wonder what the Blades will make of this deal ???

Good deal for all concerned if it goes ahead. I have never said anything bad about MM, you know what you get with him, and he has mellowed a bit, his "trigger finger" is not as itchy these days. At his age, it was always going to be a three-to-five-year deal, so three and a half years in is about right. I always said he would move on when he was 75 anyway. While he may still enjoy dabbling in business, I would imagine he does not want to do it full time anymore.

This is good news about Wednesday.

So it's good news and the Blades try and make it look completely different.

If he is going to invest money into the club & we have possible loans from his other clubs, then this can only be a positive. A season that looked as if we would struggle again, sees the possibility with new investment that we can shoot up the table.

Hopefully some free tickets for Brighton too.

Archived