£3m contract for Ched Evans?

iansheff

I would say those that have killed, it has been to driving and not purposely?

A bit different, but there is always intent with what evans was charged with.

I think Ched being at United might be the difference between automatic or play-offs, but it can only cause negativity imo.

There are loads of reoffenders who have stayed in football, Aaron not sure how much you know on some of the more serious footballers crimes, but your comment suggesting a drink driver killing someone but not on purpose is full of holes !!

What about the driver who killed, then left the scene of the accident?? and still makes a living out of the game after a 6 year stretch?

Am not trying to make a case for Ched, he is an idiot. he did not kill anyone yet got a near identical sentence to someone who did, on a sexual assult case based on a lady who could not remember the event .

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

I would say those that have killed, it has been to driving and not purposely?

A bit different, but there is always intent with what evans was charged with.

I think Ched being at United might be the difference between automatic or play-offs, but it can only cause negativity imo.

They choose to speed,drink,run off,they caused the death.

60,000 out of a population of what ?

For the record ,i dont want him back, the guys an idiot.

But he is unlikly to be a reoffender, he has done his time, other footballers have had second and more chances, so may be he could be allowed back to work in his choosen career, i just dont want him back at United.

This has to be one of your most stupid posts, please read your comments back.

In regards to 60,000 signatures & population, what has population got to do with it? 60,000 of anything is a lot, regardless of the population. I wouldn't even say half know who Ched Evans is, never mind what he has been convicted for, so population is completely irrelevant.

You yet again embarrass yourself with the comment about him unlikely to be a reoffender, why is that? How do you know he is unlikely to be locked up for something else? Do you know him really well, was rape complete out of character?

Your post is an absolute joke. You are trying to defend him.

They choose to speed,drink,run off,they caused the death.

I have probably not got my point across what I was trying (and failing) to make. I was trying to say what is worse of a person intent (Ched) or death caused without intent, but still caused.

Probably still not got my point across & perhaps not even slightly relevant to this subject.

Edited by aaron1867

This has to be one of your most stupid posts, please read your comments back.

In regards to 60,000 signatures & population, what has population got to do with it? 60,000 of anything is a lot, regardless of the population. I wouldn't even say half know who Ched Evans is, never mind what he has been convicted for, so population is completely irrelevant.

You yet again embarrass yourself with the comment about him unlikely to be a reoffender, why is that? How do you know he is unlikely to be locked up for something else? Do you know him really well, was rape complete out of character?

Your post is an absolute joke. You are trying to defend him.

Have never, nor will i ever defend him !! CLEAR.

60,000 NATIONWIDE !! take in to account the lefties, the Odd Owl fan etc and 60,000 nation wide is a drop in the ocean.

Ched is an idiot and found guilty. i stand by by opinion Ched is unlikly to reoffend, seems you have a different opinion.

Have never, nor will i ever defend him !! CLEAR.

60,000 NATIONWIDE !! take in to account the lefties, the Odd Owl fan etc and 60,000 nation wide is a drop in the ocean.

Ched is an idiot and found guilty. i stand by by opinion Ched is unlikly to reoffend, seems you have a different opinion.

60,000 out of what? Not many people will have heard of him, not many people are that bothered about petitions. The only people who have heard of Ched and the case are very likely to only be football fans. The only ones that are likely to sign any petition are the ones of the local clubs. This isn't 60,000 out of 60,000,000.

Plus it looks like you are trying to defend him, telling us about this petition, he's done his time & that he is unlikely to offend again.

As for me, I don't have a different opinion, in fact, I would not hazard a guess if Ched is going to offend again, as I simply do not know. But for someone who doesn't seem close enough to Ched, just a fan of a football club, it is totally ridicilous and perhaps poor form that you are second guessing whether or not someone will be offending once again.

60,000 out of what? Not many people will have heard of him, not many people are that bothered about petitions. The only people who have heard of Ched and the case are very likely to only be football fans. The only ones that are likely to sign any petition are the ones of the local clubs. This isn't 60,000 out of 60,000,000.

Plus it looks like you are trying to defend him, telling us about this petition, he's done his time & that he is unlikely to offend again.

As for me, I don't have a different opinion, in fact, I would not hazard a guess if Ched is going to offend again, as I simply do not know. But for someone who doesn't seem close enough to Ched, just a fan of a football club, it is totally ridicilous and perhaps poor form that you are second guessing whether or not someone will be offending once again.

The guys an idiot !!!! (ched, not you Aaron)

Have never defended him, nor ever will, i dont want him back at UNITED

either.

Can i make it any clearer to you Aaron? get off you high horse and read,

Look at what you have just posted. Yes, you have said you do not want him back, but at the same time it looks like it is a double bluff regarding what else you have posted.

Aaron, can't you just leave it, he's said many times he doesn't want him back. What are you trying to prove?? Get over it.

Look at what you have just posted. Yes, you have said you do not want him back, but at the same time it looks like it is a double bluff regarding what else you have posted.

Your wrong, go back to the date of conviction, my opinions have been constant!!! YOUR WRONG, move on.