£3m contract for Ched Evans?

iansheff

its funny how the blades think cos he was a proven goalscorer he will be a proven goal scorer :P

In time he may become a proven goalscorer again [only time will tell] but is that a good enough reason to take him back,i would say definetly not.

Some Blades, not all.

well a lot more than originally did seem to

In time he may become a proven goalscorer again [only time will tell] but is that a good enough reason to take him back,i would say definetly not.

i wont say it would, id think a hell of a lot of time would, maybe

Personally i would say yes.Reasons for my answer is based purely on simple facts and not if the girl was related to me.

1) he will play for a professional team in England at a top level

2) He is a proven goalscorer

3) I for 1 watched the tyson rematch and didn`t really think about the raped girl.Sad but like MILLIONS of people in Britain i put sport 1st

DID YOU WATCH IT GAZZA??? PLEASE ANSWER.WITH HONESTY

What do you mean by 'at a top level'? He's only a proven goalscorer in the pub league.

I don't know how much his three seasons cost the Blades - a couple of million quid in wages and they were happy to let a transfer fee of £3m become public and why not? At the time they were keen to be showing the ambition to return to the Premier League and Ched Evans was supposed to be the man to take them there. Unfortunately his lack of Championship goals took them in the opposite direction. So that was the first time he cost them big time.

Not to worry, at least his goals in the pub league would mean a swift return to the Championship and it looked like they would until he became indisposed. So that was the second time he cost them big time.

And now, unbelievably, the deafening silence from the lane can only mean that he might be coming back and that could well cost them for a third time. If that's the way it turns out, this time it won't be his fault.

And now, unbelievably, the deafening silence from the lane can only mean that he might be coming back and that could well cost them for a third time. If that's the way it turns out, this time it won't be his fault.

The owls haven't distanced themselves from signing him.

That deafening silence can only mean that he might be joining them.

well lets hurry up and sign him at the lane then owls fans might get off here because they are scared of him getting back to where he left off b4 being a bad un.

As all neutral fans know.utd would have gone up with him.look at facts.they don`t lie do they??

well lets hurry up and sign him at the lane then owls fans might get off here because they are scared of him getting back to where he left off b4 being a bad un.

As all neutral fans know.utd would have gone up with him.look at facts.they don`t lie do they??

Being an owl I don't care less if united sign him or not.just think it would be bad for united.in fact if I hated united ( which I don't ) then I would be all for it.

Lol, don't be so sure of that. There are plenty of Wednesdayites hoping the dirty get goes back to the lane.

Lee Hughes

In August 2004, he was sentenced to six years imprisonment for causing death by dangerous driving following a fatal crash on 23 November 2003. He returned to the professional game after being released half-way through his sentence in August 2007, and was offered a contract by Oldham Athletic. Playing one level below where he was playing before his prison sentence, he continued his impressive scoring rate for Oldham. He left the club in May 2009, following a brief loan spell at Blackpool. He signed for Notts County in July 2009, and was named on the PFA Team of the Year after scoring 30 league goals as the club won the League Two title in 2009–10. He left Notts County to sign for Port Vale in January 2013, and helped the club to secure promotion out of League Two in 2012–13. On 3 January 2014, he signed for Forest Green Rovers on an 18 month deal.

Regards

Doom