Clarkson and the N word

They are planning 13 episodes next series.

will there be a racist theme in each exciting episode? no doubt that was clarkson's pitch - Racist terms could be mumbled, said out of context, be seen on licence plates, tattooed on hammonds eyelids - it'd be great - clarkson could be as racist as he likes and each week , he could make a fake grovelling you tube apology claiming to be a victim of his own inability to speak the words he meant to speak.

fantastic - can't wait for 13 episodes of 'top gear'

will there be a racist theme in each exciting episode? no doubt that was clarkson's pitch - Racist terms could be mumbled, said out of context, be seen on licence plates, tattooed on hammonds eyelids - it'd be great - clarkson could be as racist as he likes and each week , he could make a fake grovelling you tube apology claiming to be a victim of his own inability to speak the words he meant to speak.

fantastic - can't wait for 13 episodes of 'top gear'

Will this be 13 cut in half, like 7 + 6, look I can add :hihi:

Will this be 13 cut in half, like 7 + 6, look I can add :hihi:

your maths prowess is undeniably impressive, but I don't understand your point?

frankie

hang on - isn't half of 13 6.75? or is that half of 27?

Edited by frank ryan

The BBC should be consistent - they sacked Carol Thach from the One Show for making a racist remark in the Green Room (I think it was Adrian Chiles and Jo Brand that complained).

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 22:51 ----------

It's the most successful BBC Television programme in the world, why on earth would they axe it?

Because the BBC should be bigger than that.

The BBC should be consistent - they sacked Carol Thach from the One Show for making a racist remark in the Green Room (I think it was Adrian Chiles and Jo Brand that complained).

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 22:51 ----------

Because the BBC should be bigger than that.

Carol didn't appologise though did she? I'm not clarksons biggest fan but this feels like a bit of witch hunt.

Carol didn't appologise though did she? I'm not clarksons biggest fan but this feels like a bit of witch hunt.

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, of course, but he's offensive consistently, and I think that's become part of his persona that he likes to play upto. He knows he's crossed the line by virtue of the response he's got. (though his comment about murdering prostitutes was just vile in my opinion).

Edited by Mister M