Agent Wilson Succeeds - Barnsley Relegated

Vaati

Looking like a good few derby matches for united next season then. Hate derby matches myself as they have draw written all over them but cheaper away days.

Yes, could be Blades, Dingles, Barnsley and Spireites + Millers in League 1.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 21:28 ----------

Where ever he goes, he never ceases to amaze me :hihi:

They shoulda stuck with Flitcroft

Top team in Barnsley, you're just the top team in Barnsley

We're All Wombwell Aren't We....

Well, in North Barnsley maybe.......:hihi:

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 13:10 ----------

Rotherham need to get promoted if donny follow barnsley,its embaressing living in south yorkshire with all these pub league teams,thank god for the wednesday.

Your turn next season Gaz....:hihi:

Looking like a good few derby matches for united next season then. Hate derby matches myself as they have draw written all over them but cheaper away days.

The most intense atmosphere in recent years has been SUFC v Barnsley, looking forward to that again, not looking forward to going to their ground again though, that and Hillsborough really really lower the tone in South Yorkshire, with BDTBL, Donny and Rothers flying the flag for decent grounds.

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 13:15 ----------

Us Owls are filled with envy about all the derbies you Blades will be having next season :hihi:

You won't have long to wait Bedders, if you can hopefully carry on next season as you are finishing this one, with these lovely home game results....:hihi: