Oscar Pistorius Trial

Guilty as hell, but he will get off, It's nailed on!

But that is where we left it today,with it put to him,that he was shouting at his GF to call security from outside the door of the room she is in,so either he's not shouting anything,or she's not answering what he's saying,and if she's not in fear,what's the problem with her saying 'it is me in here Oscar'.........problem solved.

Exactly, sounds like a communication problem gone fatal :(

I've not seen a line of questioning like this guy is putting to Oscar since Columbo was on,his mannerisms,put downs and the 'I know i've got you,and you know i've got you,but I'll act a bit stupid' attitude is right out of that book.Sure he'll throw in a 'one more thing' before the end.

I've not seen a line of questioning like this guy is putting to Oscar since Columbo was on,his mannerisms,put downs and the 'I know i've got you,and you know i've got you,but I'll act a bit stupid' attitude is right out of that book.Sure he'll throw in a 'one more thing' before the end.

Yes and a Scooby Doo style reveal of the real killer at the end :hihi:

Tbh I think the case is very interesting as are most of the legal trials.

Do I think it's OTT? Not really bothered and dont lose any sleep over it. I just go and do something else instead.

It's interesting to see how the SA legal system works and the differences in their trials.

He is a world famous sportsman so not really surrpising there is interest, just like there was in the OJ case.

Edited by 999tigger

Tbh I think the case is very interesting as are most of the legal trials.

Do I think it's OTT? Not really bothered and dont lose any sleep over it. I just go and do something else instead.

It's interesting to see how the SA legal system works and the differences in their trials.

It is interesting,and I have always turned off any film,programme or live court case.......but to watch this prosecution lawyer in action is like a work of art,to see him pursue lines that are not directly involved in the main case,like today he questioned Oscar about the incident on the motorway a few years ago that he must have mentioned in his bail application,when a car passed him and he thought he saw a gun muzzle and heard a bang like he was being shot at,so he pulled over and asked someone to come and pick him up.........he could remember every last detail about that,but the lawyer asked him who he called to come and pick him up,and Oscar could not remember.The lawyer ridiculed him for not being able to remember,with the clear inference that it was a made up incident,because any name he said to say they picked him up would have been called as a witness and the story would unravel when they were questioned,so he was made out to be unreliable...for the umpteenth time by this lawyer since he's had him in the box.

Why are the cameras not able to show Oscar yet have his voice playing over subtitles ???

Why are the cameras not able to show Oscar yet have his voice playing over subtitles ???

He had the option to be off screen,and he opted not to.

I think it's riveting - especially the last few days when the prosecutor gerrie nel has stripped him bare. Pistorius spent all that time affecting his weak little boy, 'yes mi' lady' routine, 'please pity me -I am the victim here too' - he now looks more like an angry, lying , narcissistic, gun nut who lost his temper and put 4 hollow points into a terrified defenceless woman. The type of rage -fuelled domestic violence commonplace in countries where citizens keep handguns in bedrooms. Looking forward to more of it.

Totally agree, it has been on BBC / Sky News channels non stop for the past few weeks.

What a joke, it's just an athlete who had a moment of madness ending in someone's death.

It could happen to us all, I think there are far more pressing matters at hand than showing this fiasco.

Only time I hear about it is when put 6 o'clock news on for headlines, don't know about athlete but what an actor.

Conveniently doesn't turn alarm on when goes to bed, wakes up notices she's not in bed with him so goes to bog & shoots through door killing her; he could have asked if she was in there.

I hope the jury see through his lies and he gets life, or will we have another OJ result?

What's all this 'my lady' malarky? He's talking back to a bloke for gods sake.

What's all this 'my lady' malarky? He's talking back to a bloke for gods sake.

He's just taking the pistorious.