Shops that sell Big dog pillows

In need of a shop that sells Dog pillows and covers for medium and large dog beds also reasonable price unlike £40 quid at pets at home

In need of a shop that sells Dog pillows and covers for medium and large dog beds also reasonable price unlike £40 quid at pets at home

I have got a new decent sized bean bag,if you can collect it,its yours.:)

i need 2 and i dont think i want to risk them chewing through and eating all the little bits but thanks

have you tried the pet shop on woodseats?

I buy Archie the big dog cushions from Job Lot. Theyre something silly like £4 each. You cant take the covers off to wash, but at that price I just buy him a new one. The patterns on them are sometimes a bit naff tho!

Hi

There are quite a lot of dog beds/pillows in tkmaxx in town today, didn't check the prices though

Our dog has got a number of beds in the house and one is a 4 foot x 3 foot bed which is like a huge rectangular cushion with a zip cover...we get her a new one of these every 6 months or so as they are only £12 from Chesterfield market and she seems to spend more time on that than any of her other beds.

They always have a wide range of colours/pictures/patterns so I'm sure they would have one you like....hope that helps :-)

Job lot At eckington have huge pet mats removable covers £6 each very good pet shop dinnington high street got huge dog pillows removable covers£13 each

Cricket inn rd is great for big pillow beds...I got one about 3 weeks ago for my boxer..was 10 quid covers zip off for washing too....always go there for beds as I like to get a new one every 6 months..the designs are not the most stylish but a 3 quid pet fleece from B+M work a treat to put over them...

Also have a look in B&M they are on the pet section right on top,very reasonable.

Pet Grub on Holme Lane do large beds with removable covers, though its worth phoning in advance to check.

Failing that, theres a couple on ebay that arent too steep, i just paid £30 for a 4ft x 4ft bed with removable covers

The pet shop in rotherham market always have a variety of dog pillows in different sizes at very reasonable prices (under a tenner I think)