What Did You Get For Xmas?

So, what did the proverbial man in red on a flying sleigh powered by gravity defying reindeer bring you this year?

I got a new pair of hiking boots, 3 trance compilation CDs, 6 pair of hiking socks, 6 pair of fancy shoe socks, 1 tin of Highland Shortbread, 1 pair of green slim fit chinos and a mini whisky box set containing 50 ml bottles of Jim Beam Bourbon, Famous Grouse, Teacher's and Black Grouse.

Plus a bottle of Bucks Fizz :)

Edited by BEDROCK

I got a book, some choc and a cooking appliance :D

:)Dressing gown, perfume, toiletries and chocolates

I got to spend the day with the wife and kids, all the other stuff is just stuff.

Great day :)

Well, it was a decent day as it turned out, had a nice Xmas dinner with all the trimmings thanks to my mum and done well out of it all.

So, see what tomorrow brings and hope to turn a page and make a fresh start in 2014.

So, what did the proverbial man in red on a flying sleigh powered by gravity defying reindeer bring you this year?

I got a new pair of hiking boots, 3 trance compilation CDs, 6 pair of hiking socks, 6 pair of fancy shoe socks, 1 tin of Highland Shortbread, 1 pair of green slim fit chinos and a mini whisky box set containing 50 ml bottles of Jim Beam Bourbon, Famous Grouse, Teacher's and Black Grouse.

Plus a bottle of Bucks Fizz :)

Never mind all that bedders > answer this > http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1259650&page=3 :cool:

a (faux) fur coat

2 pairs of boots

2 necklaces

loads of smelly soaps from Lush :gag:

A charm bracelet

Earrings

12 pairs of socks

a bra and knicker set

a onesie

2 boxes of quality street

Box of celebrations

box of thorntons continental

some candles

2 bath bombs

an ice cream maker

a chocolate fountain

and a few more little bits i cant think without looking

I think I got a bit spoilt :hihi:

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Perfume, chocolates, a kitchen gadget and a book of photographs by Vivian Maier. All good :)

some books, some records, new trainers, attachments for my stand mixer so now i can grind my own meat and make my own pasta :D

VERYVERYVERY spoiled this year...