I'm back I'm bad and very glad

Good to hear that you're back home Pete and recovering well. Take it easy and have a lovely Christmas with your family who you obviously love very much.:bigsmile:

Oh gosh only just seen this Hun. Not realised you'd been in hospital. Glad your on the mend again BB and welcome back to the forum. I love reading your posts.

great to see you back pete, must of been tough dragging yourself away from all those nurses:) hopefully your out of the woods for a while now,i'd still keep off looking at the united results though just to be safe:)

Welcome back pal! And I agree with my good friend, the Canada Blade, nice to see the fans from S6 putting the rivalry to one side and saying good things, deep down, this is a good forum we have here and as long as the core of us stick together (Blades and Owls) the "haters" and "Accountants" won't spoil it for us.

Welcome back home for Christmas, Bypass Blade and Happy New Year to you Pete, and your family.

Great to have you back. Very best wishes to you and the family for Christmas

Welcome back pal! And I agree with my good friend, the Canada Blade, nice to see the fans from S6 putting the rivalry to one side and saying good things, deep down, this is a good forum we have here and as long as the core of us stick together (Blades and Owls) the "haters" and "Accountants" won't spoil it for us.

Welcome back home for Christmas, Bypass Blade and Happy New Year to you Pete, and your family.

Not often I agree with blades but on this you are bang on sir.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good to hear you are doing well Pete.

Take it easy over Xmas buddy, all the best.

Chris

Not often I agree with blades but on this you are bang on sir.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I usually am Webbo!:thumbsup:

This is a first for me, posting in the footie section -

So happy you're OK. Welcome back.

Spot on Graps! :thumbsup:

We're all Sheffield aren't we?

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 15:47 ----------

Never, in the field of Sheffield conflict, has so much been done, for so many forummers, by one Defibrilator! :hihi:

I'll saves yer Olive! ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ..............................

That's Popeye for them who dunt know!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Spot on Graps! :thumbsup:

We're all Sheffield aren't we?

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 15:47 ----------

Never, in the field of Sheffield conflict, has so much been done, for so many forummers, by one Defibrilator! :hihi:

I'll saves yer Olive! ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ..............................

That's Popeye for them who dunt know!!

I got it straight away! you should go on TV, great impersonation, you could be the new Mike Yarwood Hotty!:hihi:

I usually am Webbo!:thumbsup:

Now that is debatable Grappler.

How ya doin Pete?