Cat 5 - £36.00 (£18 concession)

Cat 4 - £52.00 (£26 concession)

Cat 3 - £64.00 (£32 concession)

Cat 2 - £76.00 (£38 concession)

Cat 1 - £98.00 (£49 concession)

Fa cup

The prices start at £45 and are also available at £65, £85 and £115,

Way Way too much for a couple of hours:loopy::loopy:

Granted, the prices you quote are all silly prices, but at least they are for a one-off game, its just the silly prices for a week in, week out game that get me. I am a father of 3 girls, 2 owls and 1 blade, and i would love to be able to have them enjoy the game, but apart from the kids prices, particularly weds, there is no way my wife and i could afford it on a regular basis, and that to me is sad that we can't enjoy our national game as a family...

Prices for last seasons play off final

Fa cup

I cant see that bothering either of us for a good few years:(:(

---------- Post added 19-08-2013 at 23:01 ----------

Granted, the prices you quote are all silly prices, but at least they are for a one-off game, its just the silly prices for a week in, week out game that get me. I am a father of 3 girls, 2 owls and 1 blade, and i would love to be able to have them enjoy the game, but apart from the kids prices, particularly weds, there is no way my wife and i could afford it on a regular basis, and that to me is sad that we can't enjoy our national game as a family...

Totally agree:(

I echo the sentiments of supporters on here.

Pre season i read an article about the owners of Bayern Munich NOT wanting to raise season ticket prices so they could afford to buy a few extra quality players ,where matchday tickets are as little as £8,his answer was "Why should we rip off our own supporters"

Untill the game is wrestled away from the top clubs and sky,or fans vote with thier cash the rip off will continue.

I agree Rich

The prices were in reply to nervy about going to Wembley to watch wednesday

Beyern have the right idea

Can you see £13 full price for a game in UK

Season tickets from £104

Prices for last seasons play off final

Fa cup

I knew they were steep, I would never be mad enough to pay top prices. I'd only ever pay the cheapest price as it is a one off game. League games however I'd never go over 30 quid

As bas been Saïd 36 Quid à ticket and live on both sky and freeview theres no wonder it was just that. If it hadnt of been on tv thé numbers would of been higher but fans décidés to boycott it, i don't blâme them. No way I'd give them 36 quid of my money. Hardly worth starting a thread about though and is owls get accused of being obsessed about attendances:rolleyes:

Does anyone know what Leeds charge other away fans? Is it just us they try to rip off because if it is shouldn't the fa fine them like they did us the other season?

Agree with everything here Dave but if it was the Blades taking less than a thousand and saying it was because of the prices and it being on tv we would have had a right rollocking off you lot and have before.

Once paid a tout £20 for a £4 ticket in the Lower Lowfields at Leeds many years back and we lost 4-0 arghhhhhh

Agree with everything here Dave but if it was the Blades taking less than a thousand and saying it was because of the prices and it being on tv we would have had a right rollocking off you lot and have before.

Once paid a tout £20 for a £4 ticket in the Lower Lowfields at Leeds many years back and we lost 4-0 arghhhhhh

Wasn't the Easter game was is CB, the one I didn't get into :hihi:

Oh I don't doubt that for second but I wouldn't be one of them. Under the same circumstances I'd completely understand it. There will always be fans on both sides who twist it to have their digs.

Oh I don't doubt that for second but I wouldn't be one of them. Under the same circumstances I'd completely understand it. There will always be fans on both sides who twist it to have their digs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Well said Nervy...

As bas been Saïd 36 Quid à ticket and live on both sky and freeview theres no wonder it was just that. If it hadnt of been on tv thé numbers would of been higher but fans décidés to boycott it, i don't blâme them. No way I'd give them 36 quid of my money. Hardly worth starting a thread about though and is owls get accused of being obsessed about attendances:rolleyes:

Does anyone know what Leeds charge other away fans? Is it just us they try to rip off because if it is shouldn't the fa fine them like they did us the other season?

As far as I know they have different category games as do you and us

The rules state that you must charge teams the same as you charge home fans for a equivalent view this is what you didn't do you charged away fans full price then gave a discount to your own fans

"Wednesday had introduced a new pricing structure mid-season reducing the cost of tickets for home fans. However, due to this discount away fans were actually being charged more than home fans. In Ernie’s case this was £23 as opposed to the £17 that home fans in the Kop were paying. Which is pretty harsh as it costs enough to follow your team anyway, neither petrol or rail tickets come cheap, without knowing you're paying extra admission for the privilege.

Now reduced ticket prices are all very commendable, we’re all for more affordable match tickets after all, but in the process the Yorkshire club were actually breaking the Football League’s own rules as ticket pricing plans must be implemented before June 30th. Wednesday didn’t bring in this discount until mid-December, therefore they had to offer these new prices to away fans too."

In 07/8 season Birmingham were fined £30k for overcharging Sunderland more than

Edited by Paul Blade

Wasn't the Easter game was is CB, the one I didn't get into :hihi:

Yes mate it was I was over for a few matches.... Had a few pints in the peacock before the match :hihi::hihi: Then started getting asked for the time an awful lot of times so decided I better get inside the ground :hihi::hihi:

Stood amongst the Leeds nutters and when it kicked off in the stand above us they were the ones all jumping in :help:

P.S. Hope it wasn't because of me you didn't get in :hihi::hihi: