Ever done something really silly under the influence of booze

i tried to make a journey home to east london from the center of london, maybe 7 or 8 stops on the train n ended up in ramsgate (other side of kent) after apparently changing trains twice (no memory of that) missed last train back, was penniless (phoned good old dad) who always said he would fetch me if i couldnt get home......endured endless abuse down phone from irate father who made me find a B&B and call him back, he paid for room with credit card over phone and arranged train ticket home next day......missed work...got bollocking from boss.......no one spoke to me for nearly a week and on top of that couldnt even remember if it had been a good night out or not! oh well..the perils of being young eh

DRINKING INCIDENT # 1

Stopped in an all female halls of residence on the other side of the Pennines. The then-g/f and I 'borrowed' another student's room for the night. After a night on the pop we headed back to the room. I later awoke needing the loo but I couldn't unlock the door and felt somewhat concerned about walking down the corridor to the (female only) toilets (in my Tie Rack silk boxer shorts [probably]).

So - drunk as a skunk - I opened a wardrobe door and proceeding to urinate in there.

I awoke to the girlfriend smiling and the room's floor covered in newspaper. "Don't you remember what you did last night?" she asked. Then it hit me and I could see the crack round the edge of the door as I struggled with the lock and faintly recalled opening the cupboard and.....

It gets worse. The urine on a green armchair crystalised in direct sunlight and a couple of days later when we had vacated the room, it went from green to white.

We were never asked back!

Stella is ghastly and undrinkable. One of the worst Belgians beers imaginable. And by the way, it comes from Flanders; I know exactly where that brewery is located, and no one ever speaks a single word of French there. Apart from its name, there is absolutely nothing frog about it whatsoever.

Oh, and even by-the-wayer: no one ever drinks cider in Belgium, let alone that they’d call it ‘cidre’ or whatever... You’d probably even look for it in vain.

Two words you don't ever want to see together ... Stella and Cider!!