Is The Queen Selfish?

Apparently, she will not be delaying her vacation even if her grandchild is born, meaning Kate and William's kid.

Silly old bat, hope her plane runs out of fuel and leaves her stranded on the runway with the commoners :hihi:

It's not like she's going to be there at the birth..is she?

I don't think so, considering all the planning needed to move her household up to balmoral, (all the staff, even before the security staff etc., are taken into consideration) I think it would cause a lot of people a lot of disruption, if she were to change her plans at the last minute.

"My husband and I are watching the royal flue for any discharge" :hihi:

Apparently, she will not be delaying her vacation even if her grandchild is born, meaning Kate and William's kid.

Silly old bat, hope her plane runs out of fuel and leaves her stranded on the runway with the commoners :hihi:

Why should she?

It isn't her grandchild its her great grandchild, and it isn't going to be the first either. I don't think she is being at all selfish..

I wouldn't expect my grandparents to be there, the kid will be around for a while. Its not like they aren't going to get a chance to meet it.

Vile turnip :rolleyes:

Only relevant if you care about children. I don’t.

Given some of the media 'exposé's' over the years, I'm surprised by how 'ordinary' and not "stuck up" the Queen is?

This op sounds like just another excuse to have a go at the royals. She's the great grandmother, she's 87, she works full time, it's not like she's going to be much help at the birth, is it?

Let her go on her holidays, she'll have plenty of time to see the kid when she gets back.

Do you really believe that posting a childish smiley excuses your rudeness and stupidity?

Not that we can expect much more from you.