Disabled / Old people with Dogs

What's your opinion of disabled / old people with Dogs, I live in an area with a lot of older people, walking their dogs on whilst riding on their scooters, the problem being that they are unable to get of the scoter to pick up the dog mess - meaning our children cannot play on the fields due to the amount of mess.

Should these people be banned from keeping pets?

Lots of people don't bother picking up able bodied or not

Should we ban all just in case

does this include Blind people?

I have to say I am a dog walker we take care to pick up all poo that our dogs produce !!! I have seen others not doing so , I always offer them a poo bags

:sad:

Oh dear!

When I was little I remember knocking on elderly neighbour's doors and asking if I could walk their dog for them for free.

How times have changed... :(

What's your opinion of disabled / old people with Dogs, I live in an area with a lot of older people, walking their dogs on whilst riding on their scooters, the problem being that they are unable to get of the scoter to pick up the dog mess - meaning our children cannot play on the fields due to the amount of mess.

Should these people be banned from keeping pets?

Sometimes a pet dog or cat is the only thing an elderly person has for company and letting a dog poo anywhere is not just confined to an elderly person.

Lots of people don't bother picking up able bodied or not

Should we ban all just in case

Yes.

But that's too short an answer.

isn't it a shame that some animal lovers get old and sometimes disabled, lets only allow the yobbos with their pit bulls to have PETS after all we all know how good they are at looking after their animals and cleaning up their own mess as well as their animals

And how do you know that they are unable to pick the poo up? just because they're in a wheel chair or old doesnt mean the cant pick dog crap up!...

What about the people who children drop sweet wrappers on the floor, should we ban them from breeding? :hihi:.......actually scrap that comment its a bit silly innit?

Dog owners seem to hang the poo they have picked up in blue plastic bags from tree branches around where I live. Lets have a £250 a year dog licence, animal, and use the money to draft in some sort of control over this.

Dog owners seem to hang the poo they have picked up in blue plastic bags from tree branches around where I live. Lets have a £250 a year dog licence, animal, and use the money to draft in some sort of control over this.

Hardly think funding extra poo bins warrant £250 quid a year per dog, do you? i never leave dog poo in a tree btw i either use bins provided or bring it home with me, so would it be fair to charge me 250 quid each year.....should i be punished for the ignorant few?

Why should people have to pick dog poo up at all?

We had to play football around it when we were kids, it was like the 12th man on the pitch.