Are race riots in Sheffield imminent?

I hope not but if anything kicks off who will be the first to start it?, blacks?, whites? Asians?. or will it be the Chinese?, their seems to be a load of them about it sheffiled at the moment what are they doing here? they cant all be at the uni!!!

I saw 2 aborigines carrying Tesco bags.And they had clothes on,but no spears.

Yes, there are plenty of restrictions on what they can and can't do, and for how long. Britain, despite what certain sections of the media, certain political parties and certain forum members say, is actually quite strict on it's requirements for people intending to travel here from outside the EU.

Aye but that's like me telling my 13 year old daughter to be home for 8pm....Or there be trouble.

Aye but that's like me telling my 13 year old daughter to be home for 8pm....Or there be trouble.

Lots of people / organisations like to bring up the example of Australia's points system for immigrants, and then question why we can't have a similar system here. Well, we do. You can find the calculator here - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator - to see if the UK would let you in if you were from outside the EU.

If you're here and try to get work without that being a condition of your visa, the only way to do it is by working for companies / individuals who don't do the required checks to ensure you are eligible. And if you get found out, you get deported. Not exactly in the same region of punishment as coming home 10 minutes late.

Lots of people / organisations like to bring up the example of Australia's points system for immigrants, and then question why we can't have a similar system here. Well, we do. You can find the calculator here - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator - to see if the UK would let you in if you were from outside the EU.

In Australia they keep the immigrants in detention centres a lot longer than we do over here.This is to try and discourage more to come to OZ.

I saw 2 aborigines carrying Tesco bags.And they had clothes on,but no spears.

What as that got to do with anything?.. the point i was making is that for the size of the population in the city centre, there seems to be a big percentage of Chinese and or Japaneses, or Taiwanese, or Vietnamese.

can anyone give a reason for this, except the student population?

If you're here and try to get work without that being a condition of your visa, the only way to do it is by working for companies / individuals who don't do the required checks to ensure you are eligible. And if you get found out, you get deported. Not exactly in the same region of punishment as coming home 10 minutes late.

The Wicker and the peace gardens are awash wish non-EU immigrants like Somali's etc; and where do you think the established BME communities of Pitsmoor and Firvale originally came from? not Europe. There is in effect no restrictions on immigration at all.

Also, have any governing party in Australia ever secretly sent out "search parties" abroad to actively encourage immigrants in like New Labour did here?

Edited by Hots on

yes unfortunately I think you're right.

Ironically those whom encourage multiculturalism are actually the biggest cause of racial tensions and segregation.

Sharrow however is a very colourful district where different races generally get on well. Wouldn't advise gays to live there though.

Just out of interest , why wouldn't you advise gays to live there ?

Seems a strange comment to make

No, it is a EDL related issue.

Someone said earlier that EDL supporters don't attack random people in the street. :(

Where does it mention the EDL in that article? Or have you linked to the wrong case? :huh: That case is about two men arguing over a girl?

In Australia they keep the immigrants in detention centres a lot longer than we do over here.This is to try and discourage more to come to OZ.

Not those who are granted visas. You are mistaking immigration as a whole with that done illegally / by those seeking asylum.

Have any governing party in Australia ever secretly sent out "search parties" abroad to actively encourage immigrants in like New Labour did here?

Yes. I know of two people working for public organisations in Australia after being headhunted by those organisations. In fact, I'd be surprised if any developed nation didn't actively try and encourage skilled people from around the world to migrate to their countries.