Are race riots in Sheffield imminent?

It is never going to happen here.

Look how little support the far-right have in Sheffield. In the last local elections, only that clown Jordan Pont stood for the BNP compared to 19 at the elections before and the EDL struggled to get 30 people to the war memorial the other Saturday. :hihi:

It is never going to happen here.

Look how little support the far-right have in Sheffield. In the last local elections, only that clown Jordan Pont stood for the BNP compared to 19 the elections before and the EDL struggled to get 30 people to the war memorial the other Saturday. :hihi:

I am no EDL supporter. They are merely being used to strengthen the face of a very up and coming political group with similar aims.:cool:

U kip now. You sound tired.;)

If we are all of the same race, that would NOT be racism.

Except the population of the UK, excluding immigrants (because you've kicked them out) isn't all one race, one culture or one heritage.

Your failure to understand my point shows a gross lack of intellect , or massive level of bigotry. :loopy:

*yawn*

Except the population of the UK, excluding immigrants (because you've kicked them out) isn't all one race, one culture or one heritage.

*yawn*

Go take your nap now. My superior intellect has obviously wearied you. Go have your nice glass of hot milk and nicely coloured sweeties.:hihi:

I am no EDL supporter. They are merely being used to strengthen the face of a very up and coming political group with similar aims.:cool:

U kip now. You sound tired.;)

You really think the EDL is strengthening UKIP?

You need your head looking at! If UKIP is to grow, it needs to forget about the far-right and concentrate on taking votes from the Tories. I can't see too many Tories being pleased at sharing a party with a handful of racist football hooligans! lol :hihi:

You need your head looking at! If UKIP is to grow, it needs to forget about the far-right and concentrate on taking votes from the Tories. I can't see too many Tories being pleased at sharing a party with a handful of racist football hooligans! lol :hihi:

Your ability to misunderstand is exceeded only by your lack of imaginative thinking. :hihi:

It's interesting how he says that, not sure too many UKIP supporters would be happy standing side by side with this gentleman.

It's interesting how he says that, not sure too many UKIP supporters would be happy standing side by side with this gentleman.

You just don't get it do you?:loopy:

Since your ideas are so flexible they can't be pinned down, and those that you do actually confirm are so loose as to be pointless, no, I don't get what the heck you're on about. That is, other than you're making another attempt to use recent events to justify your hatred of other people based on nothing by the fact they weren't born here.

And that's the sort of thing the :loopy: smiley was invented for.

And no, in case that's what you meant, I don't get the idea of doing a nazi salute while walking to a war memorial either.

I certainly "get" that the chap in the dark blue, who is circled in that photograph is definitely doing a Nazi salute rather than a victory v sign.

I certainly "get" that the chap in the dark blue, who is circled in that photograph is definitely doing a Nazi salute rather than a victory v sign.

Hmmm.....maybe he was just waving at one of the police who he knew?

Hmmm.....maybe he was just waving at one of the police who he knew?

Even trying to do the "Red Dwarf" salute, I can't get my arm that straight... or to stick out at that sort of angle...