Are race riots in Sheffield imminent?

The only way to get rid of racism is to send them all back to where they belong.:roll:

Sadly many of them hail from our own fair shores. What do we do with them?

Oh, I presume you're talking about the racists, not people from other races, because surely it would be silly to suggest solving racism - the hatred / dislike of other races - by kicking out the innocent party. It would be like solving asthma by putting people in a room with no air...

Sadly many of them hail from our own fair shores. What do we do with them?

Oh, I presume you're talking about the racists, not people from other races, because surely it would be silly to suggest solving racism - the hatred / dislike of other races - by kicking out the innocent party. It would be like solving asthma by putting people in a room with no air...

I disagree. Have you got a link to that?:roll:

Society is fragmenting gradually in Sheffield. It is very noticeable. It is a sort of "creeping cancer riot" that will encompass everyone eventually. Race is merely one aspect of it. The government cause it.

the only creeping cancer is from those that go on about it,

if they let it go and got on with there lives

tried to have some fun, then silly statements like this would not happen,

Unless there is intent behind it

the only creeping cancer is from those that go on about it,

if they let it go and got on with there lives

tried to have some fun, then silly statements like this would not happen,

Unless there is intent behind it

Standards have certainly dropped in Sheffield since 2010. They continue to do so. The violent crime rate is astonishing.

Standards have certainly dropped in Sheffield since 2010. They continue to do so. The violent crime rate is astonishing.

I know Sheffield has violent crimes just like any other city, but i think they are a bit lower here than alot of city's

will look for stats

I know Sheffield has violent crimes just like any other city, but i think they are a bit lower here than alot of city's

will look for stats

So if there were 500 murders in Nottingham last year and only 400 in Sheffield, Sheffield is ok?:P:hihi:

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 19:07 ----------

I will take that as a no then? :confused:

Of course you may. Lots of people are into self delusion.:hihi:

So if there were 500 murders in Nottingham last year and only 400 in Sheffield, Sheffield is ok?:P:hihi:

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 19:07 ----------

Of course you may. Lots of people are into self delusion.:hihi:

ok, i wont bother with stats, as by your comment, it would be a waste of time

ofcourse Sheffield would be safer, if it had 100 less murders, does not mean its safe, just safer & it does have alot less violent crime compared to alot of city's