Are race riots in Sheffield imminent?

So if there were 500 murders in Nottingham last year and only 400 in Sheffield, Sheffield is ok?:P:hihi:

I'm not sure where you are getting your figures from. There were less than 30 murders in Nottingham last year.

Any luck finding a race riot in the UK since 1958?

Multiculturalism has indeed failed.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 18:41 ----------

The only way to get rid of racism is to send them all back to where they belong.:roll:

But why are you so intent in to make it look so bad,

and to go on about send them all home,

by the looks of your posts you seem to have a problem, are you after a riot or something else

your posts are quite negative

At least the authorities are beginning to admit that there is proportionately more violent crime caused by non whites. Not an opinion. It is a statistic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

I'm new on here but has anyone else noticed that whenever race or immigration is discussed on here, new posters suddenly appear out of nowhere and start posting far-right nonsense?

Are these previously banned posters returning, or does the BNP/EDL/NF have some kind of alerting system. :hihi:

At least the authorities are beginning to admit that there is proportionately more violent crime caused by non whites. Not an opinion. It is a statistic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

you was on about Sheffield that is a post about London,

The majority of violent inner-city crime is committed by black men, police figures suggest.

But the statistics also show that black men are twice as likely to be victims of such crimes.

Sheffield to me has always been a friendly place to live, My wife was born here and so was her family, myself i am a Derbyshire lad, ( both of us are English/Brittish whites )

we live on Pitsmoor for the last 30 years, we have never had a problem "" touch wood ""

Edited by petecob

you can look at violent crime or just pick another catagory, scroll to bottom of page to find chart

http://www.hmic.gov.uk/crime-and-policing-comparator/?force=south-yorkshire&crime=violent-crime

You are merely attempting to justify violent crime figures in Sheffield, by comparing them to other cities. If there is more violent crime in other cities, you conclude that the Sheffield levels are acceptable. That is tosh.:)

There is far more violent crime in towns and cities where there are large ethnic minorities than there are in all white born areas. Not racist. Just statistic.

Edited by Itinerary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324112/Lord-Mandelson-Immigrants-We-sent-search-parties-hard-Britons-work.html

Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

In a stunning confirmation that the Blair and Brown governments deliberately engineered mass immigration, the former Cabinet Minister and spin doctor said New Labour sought out foreign workers.

He also conceded that the influx of arrivals meant the party’s traditional supporters are now unable to find work.

By contrast, Labour leader Ed Miliband has said his party got it wrong on immigration but has refused to admit it was too high under Labour.

Unemployment is the main cause of unrest,so blame the 13 years of Labour if the City ends up in a bloodbath, what these people did was nothing more than an act of treason.

You are merely attempting to justify violent crime figures in Sheffield, by comparing them to other cities. If there is more violent crime in other cities, you conclude that the Sheffield levels are acceptable. That is tosh.:)

Is there any chance of you answering my question about race riots?

Posting "Shows how much you know then." then refusing to back it up when you are challenged makes you look a bit of an idiot! :rolleyes: