Mark Bridger found guilty

Surely he or his counsel must have known that the weight of evidence was against him and that his "defence" was something a 5 year old wouldn't dream up.

The least he could have done was admit his shame and tell her family where her body is instead of pursuing his tissue of lies.

Brilliant news, hope it gives her parents some comfort :thumbsup:

May be some comfort- but no closure.

Just hope he one day confesses to where her body is so they can give the poor little girl a proper burial.

Just hope he one day confesses to where her body is so they can give the poor little girl a proper burial.

Sadly Mr Fisk this could turn out to be another Keith Bennett, who has never been found after being killed by Brady & Hindley, I sincerely hope not. I also hope that one day Keith is also found and finally laid to rest.

Theres claims that he told a Priest in prison that he threw her body into the river. If theres any truth in it I fear she'll never be found.

Sadly Mr Fisk this could turn out to be another Keith Bennett, who has never been found after being killed by Brady & Hindley, I sincerely hope not. I also hope that one day Keith is also found and finally laid to rest.

Yes Bypassblade- it could indeed if Bridges decides to keep quiet.

But I hope it does not go the way of Keith Bennett- whose mother died waiting 40 odd years hoping his body may be found.

I often drive past Saddleworth Moor and always makes me think of Brady & Hindley- and that somewhere up there is Keith Bennett.

Edited by Guest