Mark Bridger found guilty

No they haven't found poor April's body yet. I feel (though I do hope I am wrong) that it may be the case of the Moor's murderers and they never find her body. I feel that they should bring back hanging for murders committed. DNA and forensics theses days are second to none and therefore if the evidence is conclusive why should we pay for their upkeep! On a lighter note ....... Do unto others as they do unto you! Dot Cotton ... Eastenders ..... Scene 7 ...... 12.4.2001!!!

A salutary reminder

We all think Mark Bridger is guilty and rejoice in his lifelong incarceration.

People also rejoiced in Stefan Kiszko's incarceration and no doubt would have preferred to have him hanged.

I'd rather a guilty man live in prison, than an innocent man hang. You can't pardon a dead man, or if you did he wouldn't be around to appreciate it.

A salutary reminder

We all think Mark Bridger is guilty and rejoice in his lifelong incarceration.

People also rejoiced in Stefan Kiszko's incarceration and no doubt would have preferred to have him hanged.

I'd rather a guilty man live in prison, than an innocent man hang. You can't pardon a dead man, or if you did he wouldn't be around to appreciate it.

indeed, look at our own charlie peace case with young William Habron

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 22:45 ----------

Depends on the situation. Murder, then no.

you know youd fit right in with sharia law ;)

indeed, look at our own charlie peace case with young William Habron

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 22:45 ----------

you know youd fit right in with sharia law ;)

After what he has done and others similar, prison is too good. shocked you think different.

After what he has done and others similar, prison is too good. shocked you think different.

being locked up for your whole life aint a box of chocolates you know, as i said we should be more civilised than to stoop so low to go back to murdering people

being locked up for your whole life aint a box of chocolates you know, as i said we should be more civilised than to stoop so low to go back to murdering people

Im well aware of what life is life in prison due to my previous job. It is too good for the likes of him!!!!!!!!