Grooming gang found guilty of sexually exploiting girls

And yes I do mean the Bradford Police . They have told me themselves when I have come across them where I work that their job is hard because they can be blocked a great deal for sorting out problems with some Muslims. I know there are a great many white gangs , but there are also more & more Muslim gangs now & it is not on whatever the race

How are they blocked and by whom?

Where has anybody claimed it is the sole preserve of Muslims, as you have asserted?

Several posts on here more than imply that this is an 'Asian problem'. The Asian/North African grooming aspect is part of a wider problem and network of grooming, abusing and exploitation of vulnerable kids.

this goes beyond race, and has been pointed out has gone on for decades. Hopefully we will now see some action being taken and the perpetrators being prosecuted for their crimes, and not just an insult of a sentence that sees them out in a matter of months.

Absolutely no way. I am trying to highlight that this is part of a much wider problem in society, which some on here would not believe.

I don't think anyone at all has suggested it is an exclusive muslim problem, you'de have to be living in a cave to think that. So you're dealing with a problem that doesn't exist while ignoring the fact that none of the muslims who paid these gangs to rape these children have been arrested and why that is the case.

I don't think anyone at all has suggested it is an exclusive muslim problem, you'de have to be living in a cave to think that. So you're dealing with a problem that doesn't exist while ignoring the fact that none of the muslims who paid these gangs to rape these children have been arrested and why that is the case.

I have not ignored it and have stated that all involved should be charged and prosecuted. Nor am I dealing with a problem that does not exist. This thread is not dominated with the usual 'false accusation' discussion which has dominated every other thread dealing with rape and abuse of children. Strange that.

Oh PLEASE don't bring God into this thread because I don't believe in God so that's another thread . It is out of control men who have no respect for women be they white or Asian or African . WHATEVER . It is nothing to do with " GOD " It is to do with the fact they are out of control ,more than likely due to drugs & alcohol , because believe me ,a great deal of Muslims are drinking & taking drugs .

Absolutely no way. I am trying to highlight that this is part of a much wider problem in society, which some on here would not believe.

---------- Post added 14-05-2013 at 22:39 ----------

Aye, but the exploitation of vulnerable children and those in care homes has been going on for decades, in a very organised and systematic way.

It has. There have been many 'reports' and 'enquiries' and nothing much to show until Savile burst the comfort zone. Still no politicians being held to account.