Blades v Yeovil Friday 3rd May 19:45pm KO

Alfie if I remember rightly, wasn't that because of Swindon being denied promotion & being demoted for financial irregularities.

Aye, LOU MACARI and all that.

I'll be there if we get there pal, I want to buy you a beer!

Im an Owl but if there's free beer going where are we meeting:hihi:

Im an Owl but if there's free beer going where are we meeting:hihi:

Nice try but as Roy Walker used to say "it's good but it's not right" :hihi:

Theres a good lad ....Like me mate i hope wednesday lose every week and am hoping you lose Saturday and Peterborough and Baaarnsley win.

Dont mind a few of the owls posters on here and for them i hope they stay up but for some i hope they bob it bigtime vs Middlesborough

:hihi::hihi: your blades were owls.... hate the love fest at times we can still get on but remain loyal to the cause eh??:hihi::hihi:

UTO

---------- Post added 02-05-2013 at 19:54 ----------

A lot of fans say they won't make the journey again, I reckon if they get there they'd still have a great following, as people hope this is the one (as usual).

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:09 ----------

Originally Posted by lettie01 View Post

[/color]i cant be hypocritical and wish blades luck because quite frankly i hope you have another season in the pub league, but if you do manage to go up then it will be deserved.. i cant look beyond brentford tbh.. blades have been poor at home all season many on here commented on how yeovil played em off park so wembly prob wont even happen (going on current form)

Lettie, as you know like the cup the P Offs from and past results mean nothing, they are history United now have a chance to put a season of heartbreak behind them and do something right.

Yeovil won't be easy, but no game is, like Bradford on their way to final they beat such as Watford, Wigan, Arsenal & Villa yet if they played each team 10 times they'd lose probably 9.

We won at Yeovil, when we played Wolves in 03 we murdered them 3-1 at theirs and drew 3-3 at Lane without breaking sweat, come the final we all know what happened.

Past results mean nothing, it's a new game over 2 legs, we just have to ensure that at the end of 2 legs we have more goals than them.

Another example; Ballmouth went up, we beat them twice, 5-3 at Lane, and 1-0 at theirs, get my drift.

totally get the lotto of the playoffs mate just dont belive united have the bottle for it. thats not because of recent play off performances its because your squad has been spineless for large parts of the season and under morgan you seem to be going backwards.. :) again if you go up fair play to the fans like yourself.. but i cant wait for the heartache so i can laugh at all my mates who have laughed at me for the last decade :D (we have some good banter)

Just to pick up on original format of play offs.I thought this was genius and something similar still happens in Scotland.We all know how exciting the challenge of knock outs below auto promotion is.Add to this finishing third from bottom and getting the opportunity to save yourselves in a cup format.I don't know why they changed it and typical of Sufc to be one of the first victims.

I'll be there too, it will be my young un's first match! :loopy:

Play - offs are a cruel business. And often it's the team in form which falls short. Mansfield (my home town team) were on a great run last year; and lost at first play off stage; similarly - Wrexham had 98 points, finished second, and lost. This year, Stags managed it, but Kidderminster, who had won more games than anyone on 2013, look like losing out. So don't bet against the Blades; Brentford might sruggle.

Think its my turn Dot

Theres going to be a tribute to Mel Rees tonight, with it being 20 years this month since he passed away.

Lets hope the team can do him proud.

Think its my turn Dot

If you insist :hihi:

Theres going to be a tribute to Mel Rees tonight, with it being 20 years this month since he passed away.

Lets hope the team can do him proud.

Just shows Nikki, blink of the eyes and 20 years have gone, RIP Mel Rees; never forgotten.

Just thought I would add that me and my 8 mates have bought 8 tickets for tonight p off in the cop again. You can see who we are because we are all wearing blue and white clothing of some sort ! :love:

See you there guy's ! ;)