Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

I like what you write but Mark Hughes sorry he's a flop as a manager, Paul Jewell almost ruined Ipswich, and our neighbours. Steve McLaren he might come but not too sure about him, he's had success abroad.

Henning Berg he lasted 56 days at Blackburn, Phil Brown for the love of god don't let him near our club.

Owen Coyle would be a good shout and I think he would come, Alan Curbishley he would not come North, and quite frankly would we want him.

Warnock is a non starter as KM has said on TV he's not coming back, I'd have loved to have sacked Wilson months ago and have gone for Mick McCarthy he's done wonders at Ipswich.

At the moment we have to concentrate on backing Morgs, with the job he has in hand, what we need is selling and getting out of McCabe's hands. He has shown zero ambition in United since 07 when we left the Prem, and I for one wish we could get a foreign investor to bail us out.

In regards to Cardiff okay they've gone up but their heritage has been raped, now they want to call them Cardiff Dragons. The club has lost it's identity just for the sake of Premiership football.

If anyone buys United they would have to invest BIG, look at Dave Whelan at Wigan. We have the fans the stadium, sadly we lack ambition.

Well Said!

Let's face it Morgan will get the job. Cheap option.

I wouldn't be too quick to write off the likes of Hughes/McLaren/Brown/Jewell. All have done good work in the past. Everyone laughed when Hull took Steve Bruce but he's proved himself.

Curbishley is one of the 10 best managers in the country. You've no chance of getting him.

Paul Sturrock ? Vast amount of experience.

Brian Laws may become free in the Summer.

Nigel Pearson could well be looking for a job.

Sheridan would love a move back oop North.

Nigel Worthington ?? (although he may not be willing to take a step down in class. :)

Strange they all have an S6 connection, is that why you picked them. With a lot of managers for some reason they can have success at one club, and then bomb at another.

Let's face it Morgan will get the job. Cheap option.

I wouldn't be too quick to write off the likes of Hughes/McLaren/Brown/Jewell. All have done good work in the past. Everyone laughed when Hull took Steve Bruce but he's proved himself.

Curbishley is one of the 10 best managers in the country. You've no chance of getting him.

surley you cant be serious about AC if he was in the top 10 as you say he would have been straight back into a job years ago... he got ultra comfortable at charlton and dont get me wrong he did well took them as far as they could ever go... done nothing ever since them days and football has moved on since his charlton days.. successful managers need to move with the times ferguson is a prime example of this how is style (on the pitch and with the type of players he signs/sells)constantly changes over the years to keep up with the times

surley you cant be serious about AC if he was in the top 10 as you say he would have been straight back into a job years ago... he got ultra comfortable at charlton and dont get me wrong he did well took them as far as they could ever go... done nothing ever since them days and football has moved on since his charlton days.. successful managers need to move with the times ferguson is a prime example of this how is style (on the pitch and with the type of players he signs/sells)constantly changes over the years to keep up with the times

I don't think I could name a top ten list of English league managers and if anyone did it would certainly cause a stir.

How many of them have kept the same job for a full contract term?

United are doing the right thing waiting to see which league they will be in.

One thing that stands out is some that would be named on the list would not have ever managed without access to bundles of cash.