Ding Dong! The witch is dead song all discussion in here please

[/color]But I can witness the absolutely disgraceful behaviour of those who live in Goldthorpe by simply going on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_4xqXE_XGs

At 6 minutes onwards, allowing children to be subject to this, shameful display. Still harbouring and teaching hate They evidently haven't moved on at all.

Other former Pit villages have.

I didn't hear of any pit villages celebrating the death of Harold Wilson or James Callaghan due to bitterness felt over pit closures that had occurred during their time in government, and far more mines were closed in Labour's time in power before Margaret Thatcher's leadership, with more plans to do so if they had won the election in 1979 only with little to say about it at the time because Labour were to reliant on the support of the unions, and as they later realised they were wrong to let the likes of militant union leaders like Arthur Scargill exercise such power without challenging them.

Teaching pointless hate to children is where the line of morality and decency has sadly been crossed. Pointless hate, they simply couldn't get over it and move on.

“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.”

― Alexandre Dumas

Don't you celebrate bonfire night?

I'm not consumed with hate, the line of morality and decency was sadly crossed by Thatcher many years ago.

“Happiness is like those palaces in fairytales whose gates are guarded by dragons: We must fight in order to conquer it.”

― Alexandre Dumas

'all for one and one for all ' dumas (I think) or 'tout pour un et un pour tout' as the french might say on bastille day, they never 'moved on', every year the whole of france turns into Goldthorpe (Thorpe d'or?) - they remember and celebrate the end of their oppressors on the guillotine, ours died of old age in a posh gaff.

let them eat cake!!

Don't you celebrate bonfire night?

I'm not consumed with hate, the line of morality and decency was sadly crossed by Thatcher many years ago.

“Happiness is like those palaces in fairytales whose gates are guarded by dragons: We must fight in order to conquer it.”

― Alexandre Dumas

The name Thatcher should never be associated with morality or decency.

I did like the "Ash Wednesday" slogan I spotted on TV. :hihi::hihi:

hallowe'en should be moved to 8' april

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 23:00 ----------

8' april - ash wednesday - cool

I've literally never been to Goldthorpe.

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 21:12 ----------

But I can witness the absolutely disgraceful behaviour of those who live in Goldthorpe by simply going on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_4xqXE_XGs

At 6 minutes onwards, allowing children to be subject to this, shameful display. Still harbouring and teaching hate They evidently haven't moved on at all.

i witness absolutely disgraceful behaviour by people supposedly of moral standards. they rob some of the poorest people in this country and reward their own. they go into business with crooks and despots the world over and when it goes pearshaped they punish us and make us suffer. what i liked about the people of goldthorpe showed that in some places they stuck together. we need a few more towns and cities to do the same and all of us stick together and rid these idiots out of town (mps):loopy: well done to the residents of goldthorpe in showing us unity in numbers is still around

i witness absolutely disgraceful behaviour by people supposedly of moral standards. they rob some of the poorest people in this country and reward their own. they go into business with crooks and despots the world over and when it goes pearshaped they punish us and make us suffer. what i liked about the people of goldthorpe showed that in some places they stuck together. we need a few more towns and cities to do the same and all of us stick together and rid these idiots out of town (mps):loopy: well done to the residents of goldthorpe in showing us unity in numbers is still around

There's no honour in fighting a battle for decades after it was lost. Sometimes you've just got to admit defeat, dust yourself off and move on. Showing a untied front alongside other losers is rather pointless don't you think. Great, we've all lost together, lets dwell on that forever and teach our kids how to be bitter about it as well.

What got me was people crying along the procession.

Get a grip.

People who probably dont visit their relatives in a cemetery up the road but sleep over night on the street to get the best spot for someones funeral who they never met.

What got me was people crying along the procession.

Get a grip.

People who probably dont visit their relatives in a cemetery up the road but sleep over night on the street to get the best spot for someones funeral who they never met.

I waited years for this funeral.................:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 00:00 ----------

'all for one and one for all ' dumas (I think) or 'tout pour un et un pour tout' as the french might say on bastille day, they never 'moved on', every year the whole of france turns into Goldthorpe (Thorpe d'or?) - they remember and celebrate the end of their oppressors on the guillotine, ours died of old age in a posh gaff.

let them eat cake!!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Right on............

yes it should be made into a bank holiday