Remember your mums divi number

double 6 treble 7 dead easy to remember Oddly enough I can remember my mum's number but can't remember mine. Maybe because they changed to those vile tasting co-op stamp things that you had to stick in the book....1 million stamps = £1 or therabouts.

And remember the yellow milk tokens and Lol the milkman on Wordsworth avenue in the 70's

I have absolutely no idea what you are all talking about. Though it sounds like a prison roll call. :D

Mum's B & C number was 26945 and my RAF no. 4182112, neither will ever be forgotten, why?, I've no idea.

My Mums number was 20465 , our B&C Co op was on Lower Shiregreen,I've still got a Order book from the shop,with mums number on the front,its dated 1959.

I remember mum going to the office window at the back of the store to collect her Divi.

Here's a photo of Mums order Book.:http://s9.postimage.org/5qisad6of/IMGP6791.jpg

This is the first page where the Co op Stamped it.http://s9.postimage.org/nmy5yhte7/IMGP6792.jpg

Edited by stevenorfolk

B & C on Nethershire Lane, Shiregreen to buy milk checks. 63872

B & C 8331, we used the branch on Richmond Road and I used to have to recite this number when I was a toddler in the war.

.... who remembers the plastic milk checks ?
I certainly do, but for the benefit of youngsters who don't remember them, they looked like this..:)

I went many times for my mum to the B&C Attercliffe and her number was 28387 and funnily enough my wifes birth date is 28-38.

There used to be a small B & C at Wadsley Bridge .... down from the bridge there was Railway pub, side road leading to Carrs & the allotments,then a few cottages after that semi detached house, beeleywood school and after that B & C set back from the road an archway, then a butchers shop, methodist chapel, garage & tyre sales on left hand side going down from bridge

I remember our number and the next door neighbors

They come in handy for passwords sometimes.

I also remember standing inline at the Mount Tabor church to get the dividend

Always remember it: 21289, who remembers the plastic milk checks ?

Where I lived they used to thieve 'em......