Coronation Street thread

Shogun

Glad I don't live on Coronation Street - fire brigade are taking agggeeessss! Been able to hear sirens in background but there still not there

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 21:19 ----------

Hurrah, they've arrived. Leanne won't be getting married![/quote)

The canister was conveniently placed could tell it was going to explode.

It's not real, and these are not real people, did you ever see West World, I bet you didn't even notice Yul Brynner as the Fire chief. :hihi:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Please don't say that ?

It has to be the worst fire scene I have ever seen! Little tiny fires conveniently at the side of gas canisters and toxic waste that suddenly go up when an actor goes past. Is this El Derado?

The worse explosion scene ever happened in El Dorado when Marcus Tandy's (the least convincing soap baddie ever) Nissan 300 ZX was supposedly blown up and you could quite clearly see they actually blew up a Triumph TR7.

• 1 month later...

Ken Barlow! what a Joker! has is Breakfast dressed in a Jacket, Shirt and trousers and then then sits around the house, I could understand it if he was heading out somewhere, whats the point in trying to depict real life situations in a soap, when you have clowns like this, I think he is pulling rank in the studios and dictating to wardrobe what he wants to wear, If I had my way, I would make him wear a Pink oncey to sit around the house in, the big girl. :hihi:

Ken Barlow! what a Joker! has is Breakfast dressed in a Jacket, Shirt and trousers and then then sits around the house, I could understand it if he was heading out somewhere, whats the point in trying to depict real life situations in a soap, when you have clowns like this, I think he is pulling rank in the studios and dictating to wardrobe what he wants to wear, If I had my way, I would make him wear a Pink oncey to sit around the house in, the big girl. :hihi:

That made me laugh.

Although no one really has a cooker in Coronation Street because they all eat at Roy's everyday.

Is anyone left on the street who hasn't been to prison yet.

That made me laugh.

Although no one really has a cooker in Coronation Street because they all eat at Roy's everyday.

Is anyone left on the street who hasn't been to prison yet.

Amy and Simon although if Simon lays into Leanne again he'll be next.