Callous cash for crash men given 10 years

I hope the media give this some coverage time to let everyone know how dangerous things can turn out to be after a crash.

More needs to be done to let people know what do do when an incident occurs like MOVE TO A SAFE PLACE to swap details if no one is injured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21473080

Men who planned a car crash for 20K profit that resulted in a young woman's death were sentenced today. What a disgusting crime.

This crime type has a particular bugbear with me. Every time I get an insurance quote it's reflected by their actions. But more importantly they don't give a **** about life. Maybe the sentence should reflect how important life is...by removing it for 25yrs.

They didn't mean to cause death just isn't good enough IMO.

That has nothing to do with it, these people caused a multiple vehicle pileup.

In the course of that pileup a van smashed into the car they targeted and the driver of the car died.

the foreign criminals should be returned to their homeland to serve the sentences. .

No because there's a chance their own government will let them out, keep them jailed for the entire 10 years and then ship them back home and never let them return.