Kevin McDonald . Blades fans how highly do you rate him ??

He certainly ran the game today, classy player, especially in this league.

Just hope he stays with us :)

He certainly ran the game today, classy player, especially in this league.

in this league yes, it will be interesting to see if he can cut it in the championship though as he doesn't seem to have at other clubs

in this league yes, it will be interesting to see if he can cut it in the championship though as he doesn't seem to have at other clubs

Which is why I said "in this league" Nervy, please keep up mate! :hihi:

When has he not cut it at other clubs ?

He was a fan favourite at burnley by all accounts and was only let go due to off the field differences nothing to do with his abilities .

I'm sure like most people who watch him week in week out that he will be just fine in the championship , not sure how many others would but macca defiantly would .

When has he not cut it at other clubs ?

He was a fan favourite at burnley by all accounts and was only let go due to off the field differences nothing to do with his abilities .

I'm sure like most people who watch him week in week out that he will be just fine in the championship , not sure how many others would but macca defiantly would .

It's just the impression I get from other blabes when they talk about him at previous clubs. If I got it wrong I apologise :)

McDonald plays well when he's allowed a little time on the ball.I would think you're more likley to get this in the championship than league 1.

It's just the impression I get from other blabes when they talk about him at previous clubs. If I got it wrong I apologise :)

No worries pal

Ignore whoever told you that ,he has never been a "not able to cut it" he just had off the field problems at burnley that's the reason they released him nothing to do with footballing abilities :):)

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 20:47 ----------

McDonald plays well when he's allowed a little time on the ball.I would think you're more likley to get this in the championship than league 1.

I was going to say the same , I think the higher the level the better he will be :)

no one will ever change my mind about TCs class, but at times he was lethargic.

As good as TC was he his now an arrogant bully, ive worked with him on football in the community and he swears at the kids and bullies the young lads working with him, oh and didnt he get done for beating his wife...doesnt deserve a job with us, get back to Leeds scum...

As good as TC was he his now an arrogant bully, ive worked with him on football in the community and he swears at the kids and bullies the young lads working with him, oh and didnt he get done for beating his wife...doesnt deserve a job with us, get back to Leeds scum...

Are you not a little behind the times? Mark Todd took over the role with football in the community a couple of years back, Currie later became an ambassador for the club.Be it that role in an offical capacity ended last season.

You seem to have a grudge with Currie, fair enough , was it a regular event, the soccer schools would have soon ended and the forum full of such storys!. Had your experience been a common one.

As i have found Currie has done a lot of good at United, a role model to the kids, a nice guy off the pitch, have been in his company several times at social events, and has always been top notch when introduced to over sea visitors from Poland and as our own CB will confirm, sociable and willing to have photos taken even on his busy days as on Wembley Way.

Am such there are far more favourable comments than bad re Currie, his shyness has in the past been mistaken for arrogance, but cant fault him on my experiences.

Edited by TAT

Are you not a little behind the times? Mark Todd took over the role with football in the community a couple of years back, Currie later became an ambassador for the club.Be it that role in an offical capacity ended last season.

You seem to have a grudge with Currie, fair enough , was it a regular event, the soccer schools would have soon ended and the forum full of such storys!. Had your experience been a common one.

As i have found Currie has done a lot of good at United, a role model to the kids, a nice guy off the pitch, have been in his company several times at social events, and has always been top notch when introduced to over sea visitors from Poland and as our own CB will confirm, sociable and willing to have photos taken even on his busy days as on Wembley Way.

Am such there are far more favourable comments than bad re Currie, his shyness has in the past been mistaken for arrogance, but cant fault him on my experiences.

it is about 13 years ago when I was on football in the community, maybe he is a changed man since my experiences with him, I was there for 4 months and left because of his attitude, I was excited when I started cause I am a lifelong blade and had listened to my dad for years telling me how good a player he was, he was drinking quite a lot of whiskey in his office as well, maybe he was going through a bad patch but he was definitely arrogant towards the kids and a bully to some of the lads, tommy Spencer was alright though..

it is about 13 years ago when I was on football in the community, maybe he is a changed man since my experiences with him, I was there for 4 months and left because of his attitude, I was excited when I started cause I am a lifelong blade and had listened to my dad for years telling me how good a player he was, he was drinking quite a lot of whiskey in his office as well, maybe he was going through a bad patch but he was definitely arrogant towards the kids and a bully to some of the lads, tommy Spencer was alright though..

13 years ago ! and i thought i could hold a grudge :)

Funniest moment of the day for me that TAT...You asking TC if you could take his picture with me and telling him i was from Canada but i had met TC before and his reply to you was classic " I know who he is" :hihi::hihi:

As you know thats my facebook picture, dont know how you held such a steady hand for being so drunk :hihi::hihi: Great job mate :thumbsup: