Final League Standings

BEDROCK

Well, seeing as the Owls are slowly pulling away from relegation and am not counting any chicken till they are hatched but fingers crossed they finish in a safe spot and build a better team for next year.

The Blades on the other hand could be looking at another play-off scenario and going on past experience they could be shooting themselves in the foot again, but fingers crossed they can break the bad spell that has plagued them, coming from an Owl I think I speak for everyone in saying we need both Sheffield teams doing well or maybe it is the Owls time to be top dogs for a while.

I honestly thought I would be looking at a whole different scenario last night league wise, luckily for us the top two and a couple of the play off teams all bubbled and it leaves us still chasing the automatics. The game in hand over Tranmere could put us 5 points off chasing them which is far better than what it could have been.

Not writing us off yet, need to hurry up and get this run turned round, more performances like the second half against Coventry and we will start winning games again. More like the first half against Coventry and the play-offs will be above us.

United missed a great chance to close the gap and won't get too many chances like that.

Wednesday are still not out of the woods but I expect them to be ok.

I think we will get a few more chances if i'm honest mate but whether we take them is a different story. I'm wondering how important it will be when Tranmere go to Doncaster near the end of the season, they are the weak link. I think Doncaster have enough about them to ride it out up there til the end of the season.

That said we really need to string that run together.

I honestly thought I would be looking at a whole different scenario last night league wise, luckily for us the top two and a couple of the play off teams all bubbled and it leaves us still chasing the automatics. The game in hand over Tranmere could put us 5 points off chasing them which is far better than what it could have been.

Not writing us off yet, need to hurry up and get this run turned round, more performances like the second half against Coventry and we will start winning games again. More like the first half against Coventry and the play-offs will be above us.

yes you got lucky with a few results yesterday, it could of looked alot worse today but it wont matter what others do if you can't sort your own results. i still think playoff minimum for you but too many more results like yesterday and you will stuggle to even get that.

as for owls we are looking good now, beating supposedly better teams than us however even after our good run we are only 4 points clear of the relegation zone so until we have 52 points in the bag i wont feel safe, even then it might not be enough if the others keep picking points up

It is certainly a funny old game , Results went our way thank god and your right bassett we need to pull our finger out and start a run of wins together .

Gotta say well done to wednesday on a good result and they must be feeling better but it can all change in a couple off weeks if we string 3/4 wins together and weds lose next 4 then the mood will be a lot different thats what makes this sport so damn good..

Begining of season i was hoping for a mid table finish,that changed to owt above third to bottom.Not because of a few decent results but the way we are playing now i fully expect us to finish mid table,which i would be more than happy with. Yes united got some decent results regarding the teams above losing out But i would start getting a bit concerned of the teams below who are catching you up.

It is certainly a funny old game , Results went our way thank god and your right bassett we need to pull our finger out and start a run of wins together .

Gotta say well done to wednesday on a good result and they must be feeling better but it can all change in a couple off weeks if we string 3/4 wins together and weds lose next 4 then the mood will be a lot different thats what makes this sport so damn good..

Too right and knowing us owls it could easily happen so we are far from out of the woods yet but for the moment heading in the right direction.

Archived