S.W.F.C v WOLVES.

Is there a reason for their displeasure fella, I'd have thought they'd have welcomed him after the last one.

my brother works with a mad wolves fan has his own exec box... he says there not happy at all 'not high profile enough'

my brother works with a mad wolves fan has his own exec box... he says there not happy at all 'not high profile enough'

Cheers fella, not high profile enough, great player stand out career, great goalscorer, did well @ Wrexham & was doing it at Donny, who do they want Alex Ferguson.

Me thinks Wolves fans are a tiny bit too pretentious.

Cheers fella, not high profile enough, great player stand out career, great goalscorer, did well @ Wrexham & was doing it at Donny, who do they want Alex Ferguson.

Me thinks Wolves fans are a tiny bit too pretentious.

TBH i cant say i would be right chuffed wi saunders as manager,i mean despite being a good player he has done bugger all as a manager really.Ok he got into a play off semi final with wrexham and lost [hang on he could be ok for blades:hihi:]got donny relegated and thats about it.

TBH i cant say i would be right chuffed wi saunders as manager,i mean despite being a good player he has done bugger all as a manager really.Ok he got into a play off semi final with wrexham and lost [hang on he could be ok for blades:hihi:]got donny relegated and thats about it.

A bit unfair, don't think Fergie would have kept Donny up, but this season he's got them storming the league. On saying that look at Pardew got one good season, and an 8 year deal, now they can go down if not careful.

As I've said before, football; is a fickle mistress, it may sound daft but the game on tomorrow would help you more. You are on a roll, and if it's rescheduled you could be on a downer, so potential to lose 3 points, if you get my drift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

TBH i cant say i would be right chuffed wi saunders as manager,i mean despite being a good player he has done bugger all as a manager really.Ok he got into a play off semi final with wrexham and lost [hang on he could be ok for blades ]got donny relegated and thats about it.

A bit unfair, don't think Fergie would have kept Donny up, but this season he's got them storming the league. On saying that look at Pardew got one good season, and an 8 year deal, now they can go down if not careful.

As I've said before, football; is a fickle mistress, it may sound daft but the game on tomorrow would help you more. You are on a roll, and if it's rescheduled you could be on a downer, so potential to lose 3 points, if you get my drift.

well the pardew deal is a joke.jobs for the boys that one without a,doubt.big mates with the chairman I believe.and yes mate I do get ya drift.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

well the pardew deal is a joke.jobs for the boys that one without a,doubt.big mates with the chairman I believe.and yes mate I do get ya drift.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Pardew at Newcastle is similar to Saunders at Wolves, Wilson @ United, people don't want them till they have a decent season

Going tomorrow (weather permitting) hope its not one of those "after the lord mayors parade" games where we expect a win after last weeks performance, a win would (hopefully) open the gap from the bottom three and we blow it.

I've heard Saunders has got Wolves playing a more direct style and that Sako looks a handful, hope we can snatch but not expecting an easy game.

is this match still on tomorrow? how can I find out if it gets cancelled?

game still on.

Bit of a tricky one this, dunno wether to be optimistic or pessimistic. Generally bar the 1st couple of games we have been p*ss poor at home, just all round play awfully. they have a new manager so that will lift them a bit. Really cant call it, i just hope we bother to turn up and hopefully he sets us up same as the game against hull. Come on wednesday!!!!

It is tricky,we can't carry on losing at home 1-1 but a win would be good.

From facebook

Sheffield Wednesday FC

Morning all! Stadium, pitch & immediate surrounding areas all good, game is on!

Please ensure your own journey is safe and check travel information for your individual journey before setting off - be safe!