S.W.F.C v WOLVES.

Gazza58

Not carried away at all,but i do fancy us for a win tomorrow.Should be back to the same team that played well against hull,prutton is available again but reckon coke will get his place back,JJ and maguire are the only two doubtful but could both be in the reckoning.Really need to start picking some points up at home ,and if we win its gunna drag wolves into it.definetly a day for the thermals tommorow[might even be called off,but cant see it ]going for another 3.1 win.

Hard one to call they've got a new manager and will be up for it, watched you at Hull and was impressed with the BIG black guy, Johnson is he that Reda you all rave about.

If he told me today was Monday I'd believe him

Yet if I said it was Friday you'd call me a bluuudyy liar!! :confused:

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 14:16 ----------

Wednesday - top of the form league. Wolves - bottom of the form league.

Guaranteed away win :-(

Hopefully we'll empoloy a tactic that stretches the opposition like it did against Hull, rather than one that allows their defence more time and space, and compacts the midfield like against Burnley.

Hopefully we'll empoloy a tactic that stretches the opposition like it did against Hull, rather than one that allows their defence more time and space, and compacts the midfield like against Burnley.

No what I mean is he's BIG, but is it who I said, he impressed me

you beat me to it with the bold. wolves win unfortunately, hopefully they can prove me wrong though:(

Hard one to call they've got a new manager and will be up for it, watched you at Hull and was impressed with the BIG black guy, Johnson is he that Reda you all rave about.

If he told me today was Monday I'd believe him

he can be a liability at times though he's just who we need in set pieces, a real menace i kno i wouldn't fancy having to mark him at a corner:)

Yes Bypass that's our Reda :) If you read what Frank put after you - it is funny though - :hihi:

Going for a 2-1 win - ooh I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Hope the snowmaggedon (?) they forecast doesn't mean it's off too Gazza.

Yes Nervy he does have his moments but he and Llera are our two who should never be taking the corners - both should be there in the box waiting for them - which isn't always the case.

i dont think wolves fans are pleased with saunders appointed an therefor will be on his back if we get an early goal... hope players lack respect aswell cos it will go in our favour. they didnt play for last manager.... 3-1 owls is my prediction