February fixtures

redted50

I'm curious as to which 4 you are looking at because from where I am standing none of those stand out as easy. The two opponents you want to be licking are both on their own turf and the other three are all going well and won't be easy even at your place.

Smash and grab is all you lot can hope for. Going to be a rough ride unless serious improvements come in for you.

I was going to start this exact same thread, and i was gonna have the exact same teams that we COULD take points off, i dont think we'll win em all but we have a chance of points against all the above.

Derby-Millwall-Birmingham-Palace.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 21:47 ----------

Forgot to mention BB,I'm assuming by then that we've got a couple of decent strikers in.

I think Derby are a bit hit and miss, one week they could pull off a cracking result and the next they could struggle so granted if you improve your squad then there is a possibility especially at home of grabbing three points from this one but I don't think it will be a walkover unless things change for you.

Millwall is probably one of the toughest away grounds to go in that league, I've seen some highlights of them this season and they seem the usually physically tough battling Millwall that we are all used to seeing. This one has a draw written allover it but shall see.

Birmingham haven't been as good as usual this year, They seem to be able to score goals however can't defend and that has cost them. Again it depends I wouldn't write them off or call this one a gimme. They have had a good few draws and who knows where this will go.

And Palace I haven't a clue why you see this one as a great chance because I have seen them play and I think they have looked very well indeed. If you are basing this on a departure of Wilfred Zaha then I wouldn't because I think palace have a good few real threats. They will bring an attacking style of play to you I think based on what I have seen of them, again far from a gimme.

Whether you have beat these, drawn against these or lost earlier in the season, that form goes out of the window and it's a completely different kettle of fish now.

I think Derby are a bit hit and miss, one week they could pull off a cracking result and the next they could struggle so granted if you improve your squad then there is a possibility especially at home of grabbing three points from this one but I don't think it will be a walkover unless things change for you.

Millwall is probably one of the toughest away grounds to go in that league, I've seen some highlights of them this season and they seem the usually physically tough battling Millwall that we are all used to seeing. This one has a draw written allover it but shall see.

Birmingham haven't been as good as usual this year, They seem to be able to score goals however can't defend and that has cost them. Again it depends I wouldn't write them off or call this one a gimme. They have had a good few draws and who knows where this will go.

And Palace I haven't a clue why you see this one as a great chance because I have seen them play and I think they have looked very well indeed. If you are basing this on a departure of Wilfred Zaha then I wouldn't because I think palace have a good few real threats. They will bring an attacking style of play to you I think based on what I have seen of them, again far from a gimme.

Whether you have beat these, drawn against these or lost earlier in the season, that form goes out of the window and it's a completely different kettle of fish now.

For all the hot air in the world they are all beatable, you talk a good game but what a load of Tripe, exactly opposite could happen, so judgemental...don't mention Wednesday could beat them also tht could be swearing...

For all the hot air in the world they are all beatable, you talk a good game but what a load of Tripe, exactly opposite could happen, so judgemental...don't mention Wednesday could beat them also tht could be swearing...

Neer mind Corks ,Now,t ever happens at the Cricket Ground so they have to post on Sheffields original Pro footi club.

Oh Mel. Take a happy pill for us.:) I know things aren't looking great but let's say he does have his eye on some decent new blood (and no-one else comes along and pinches 'em) things can turn around. After all we'll still be here next season regardless so if we have to take flack from the Blades so what?

We didn't half enjoy the feeling closed season. COUB'S!!

Archived