Kate Middleton pregnant

How come ou never congratulated 'us' when 'we' got pregnant, and you know 'us' just as well as this couple?

Why do you assume they didn't/wouldn't?

Yup, the anti monarchists are out with their so well considered views already.

Tell me, why is it that the Left can only express their views in such hate filled terms like this, when the Right are generally more circumspect and considered, even in things they don't like much?

Or these left wingers espousing these views really wanting to use the language of the BNP and National Front?

I'm neither of those.

Another parasite sucking at the taxpayers breast.

I really don't fancy it doing that to me.:hihi:

This child shouldn't be different to any other. But it has born into land ownership. It shall never want for a roof over its head or food in its belly.

If we had land reform, we could make sure no human being on the entire planet went without food or shelter.

The current system ensures this child will prosper, whilst most peoples children will struggle. It is a disgrace.

Well said. You don't have to be an anti monarchist to see the sense in this post.

I'm neither of those.

Yes indeed, you refuse to take part in any way if I recall.

Yes indeed, you refuse to take part in any way if I recall.

:thumbsup:

I can't wait, I love to see pictures of little babies no matter who's it is, and well see plenty of this little one :love:

:suspect: why do you assume I don't know them

Because you're using a discussion forum based in the North to try and congratulate them on doing what billions of years of evolution has shaped them to do.

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 17:04 ----------

Why do you assume they didn't/wouldn't?

Well I never got unsolicited congratulations from strangers when we had our kid. I also would guess that many thousands of people are as pregnant as Mrs Wales, and yet I only see one thread ...

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 17:06 ----------

Tell me, why is it that the Left can only express their views in such hate filled terms like this, ... Or these left wingers espousing these views really wanting to use the language of the BNP and National Front?

Can you give me any examples of "hate filled terms" prior to your post? Just one will do.

Calm down guys, she's not even pregnant. She's preganant, isn't that something else entirely? :suspect:

Edit: Sky News were quick to correct that! :hihi:

Calm down guys, she's not even pregnant. She's preganant, isn't that something else entirely? :suspect:

Huh. ? :huh:

This child shouldn't be different to any other. But it has born into land ownership. It shall never want for a roof over its head or food in its belly.

If we had land reform, we could make sure no human being on the entire planet went without food or shelter.

The current system ensures this child will prosper, whilst most peoples children will struggle. It is a disgrace.

News flash ! It was already tried in Communist Russia and was called the Collective Farming system meaning that the land belonged to the local community.

It was a complete failure as people eventually started to grow their own private food stocks to sell for a profit and the collectives were largely neglected.

What makes you think the collective system would work any better in England? What makes you think most people's children will struggle?

Last I heard was that the UK is anything but a Third World country