Kate Middleton pregnant

Another "Royal" brat to support. This bunch are the biggers bunch of scroungers the UK has ! What if kid turns out to have ginger hair............now that would be interesting ! Ha Ha !

This was set as a post to congratulate the Duchess of Cambridge on her pregnancy please do not turn it into a political debate or petty arguing. Thank You

Moderator Message

It is our future monarch that's been conceived.

Yours maybe.

Kate preggers, it will not alter my life in any way.

Angel.

And don't we know it, on at the begiining of the news repeated halfway through the news then repeated at the end, all in a 30 minute bulletin.

Well I never got unsolicited congratulations from strangers when we had our kid. I also would guess that many thousands of people are as pregnant as Mrs Wales, and yet I only see one thread ...

Did you announce the pregnancy to strangers, on here or anywhere else?

Give it a try now, I'll wager the vast majority of respondents offer their congratulations and would wish you well, as any normal person would.

And don't we know it, on at the begiining of the news repeated halfway through the news then repeated at the end, all in a 30 minute bulletin.

There's lots of months to get through yet :hihi:, I notice on BBC website says she's in hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum a very bad form of morning sickness.

I do sympathise if she's got that, the daughter was admitted 5 times during her pregnancy with it.

But she'll be waited on hand and foot so that's okay, what will be nice is that unlike his dad, he's not breeding to keep the line going as Charlie used Diana for; and nothing else (poor lass).

Wooo.

*pulls a party popper* :partyhat:

I hope for your sake that Mrs Sleeps doesn't read this thread! :o

What part of the previous warning did you fail to understand? Any more bickering bad taste comments and off topic drivel will earn the poster a ban. Grow up.