Sheffield Forum's Birthday!

Andy

How about a ban amnesty so that all the people who've left the forum due to over zealous moderators can be allowed to return?

Does every thread have to contain a rant against moderators? There's a time and a place for that, and that's not here.

The place is the Helpdesk and the time is when YOUR account is suspended, seeing as we won't discuss the bans on anybody else's account with you.

Please consider this a warning on thread spoiling.

Does every thread have to contain a rant against moderators? There's a time and a place for that, and that's not here.

The place is the Helpdesk and the time is when YOUR account is suspended, seeing as we won't discuss the bans on anybody else's account with you.

Oh dear!

That's one less invite to the party then! :partyhat:

I think a party is in order! :banana::partyhat:

I'm not sure why people are so negative on here, considering the amount of time they spend writing.

May I suggest using the Bolehills as a possible venue ... 'Area 51 and a half' has a massive hospitality suite carved into the limestone/sandstone underbelly of the S/W side of Sheffield!

Failing that, maybe a celebratory banner to replace the normal SF logo ... perhaps a competition?

And thanks to all the SF mods too, for keeping the forum under control ... I've seen what happens to forums that aren't moderated, and it's not a pretty sight/site.

Thanks to the Boss too ... 'Geoff', for setting up this forum in the first place ... what would people do without it? Credit where it's due.

I've spent thousands of hours on here (voluntarily), and it's honed my writing skills to a point where, instead of being a chore, I actually enjoy writing ... my command of the language has gone up many fold, as well as my self-esteem.

I think this counts for many others too. :)

No need to be so hyper sensitive! It was a light hearted response in a light hearted thread.