Which building in Sheffield would you like to see demolished?

Thank you bypass blade. I thought we lived in a society where freedom of speech was the order of the day. I am entitled to my opinion so are you Wasseem 3007. I thought it was a discussion about which buildings we would knock down, it has nothing to do with religion so get over yourself.

Thank you bypass blade. I thought we lived in a society where freedom of speech was the order of the day. I am entitled to my opinion so are you Wasseem 3007. I thought it was a discussion about which buildings we would knock down, it has nothing to do with religion so get over yourself.

Not sure why thanking me Mabel but thanks, I read your post & I am dumbfounded that anyone should take offence. As you say the thread is about buildings you don't like the look of, you gave your opinion, no racism mentioned or anything, bit of a strange response IMO. :o

I wana knock u down mabel lilly ur the monstrosity. We live in a culture of religious tolerance, stop being jealous u saddo

Grow up,knocking down a church and the cathedral as been mentioned but nobody responded with threats of religious intolerance against the poster.How are we ever going to be all able to live together.

park hill flats

Another vote for Park Hill here! Get rid of the ridiculous listing of it, demolish it and build good quality affordable low rise housing in its place.

I'd suggest Castle Market, if only I thought that it could be replaced by something productive.