Southampton v Owls.

Might have come at a good time for us this game,nowt to lose really. Taylor is cup tied,not sure if qpr will let bothroyd play so gunna be a few changes again. would like to see COG start with rodri,but would hope DJ will stick to what he thinks is his best defence [if he knows ] cos the more time they play together the better.Hope we win but a decent performance will do at the moment.

6-1 Wednesday lol...

Yep.its nailed on.:D

good no taylor so Llera back

no bothryod hopefully madine n cog upfront

Corks :hihi: Gazza:hihi: Robbie :hihi: .

Should be interesting, if Bothroyd is injured he shouldn't play regardless of what footing QPR loaned him on. Will be nice to see if COG plays but Boy the pressure will be on him 'cos lots of us have been asking for it and saying he deserves to be out there.

I am going 3-1 to us ;) .....I Know...I know ....I'll die in Castleton :)

Think it will be a case of whose 2nd team are the better.Chance to give young Lee some playing time & some of the other squad players a run out like,Bywater,Llera,Maguire & that young winger we got from Preston.(forgot his name?)

You'd have to think that Premiership survival takes priority for The Saints over a cup run therefore you would wonder if they will play a weakened team but I don't think they will personally, I think they will play a strongish team with the view to plodding on after a cracking win against Villa at the weekend to keep the confidence flowing.

Just had a quick look at the team they put out in the last round against Stevenage and it looks a lot weaker than the standard first team in the league however I'm sure they will consider Wednesday a great deal more of a threat what with them being in a higher league.

Who knows, I would edge my bets on a saints win considering everything eg Your recent form, their win at Villa at the weekend, your defensive record etc, but at the same time oyu have to look at the fact that your best defensive game of the season came against Fulham in the cup for whatever reason.

If you concede early then Southampton will do to you what they did to Villa at the weekend I think so a professional performance is needed with the view to punishing them on the break. You don't want extra time and penalties regardless of how large your squad is and considering the journey home the fans definitely don't want the chucking out time extended by an hour surely?

Think it will be a case of whose 2nd team are the better.Chance to give young Lee some playing time & some of the other squad players a run out like,Bywater,Llera,Maguire & that young winger we got from Preston.(forgot his name?)

Think you mean Danny Mayor, may be good to get a look at him. Not sure we should have wholesale changes lots of us keep saying 'time and chance to gel as a team' - would like to see COG tho :) and of course LLera...... what did I say....:hihi:

Think you mean Danny Mayor, may be good to get a look at him. Not sure we should have wholesale changes lots of us keep saying 'time and chance to gel as a team' - would like to see COG tho :) and of course LLera...... what did I say....:hihi:

Yeh,thats him.I agree,need to get some continuity but I'll bet you he'll make loads of changes.He can't help himself,he changes the team more than he changes his underpants.

Yeh,thats him.I agree,need to get some continuity but I'll bet you he'll make loads of changes.He can't help himself,he changes the team more than he changes his underpants.[/quote

Well I wouldn't know about DJ's kecks redted ;)

Lots of us are asking for a couple of our proven players to get a run. I see some asking for JJ but as we never know which JJ will trun out I reserve judgement on him - although he did make a great start - but then so did some others. It does appear to be our defence in the main making the basic mistakes. I maintain it is too early to panic but am still looking for mi pateince tho- mislaid it somewhere. :hihi: