Southampton v Owls.

Hat off to you mate and to your lad of course.

Gone are the days where your scouts would be down at the Sunday league games keeping an eye on the young uns which is a massive shame because the local clubs are missing out on some great young talent. Do they even have feeder clubs in the local leagues any more?

Good on you for letting him enjoy it and I really hope it pays off for you mate. Fingers cross for you!

Nice post, cheers for that will keep you informed of his progress :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hat off to you mate and to your lad of course.

Gone are the days where your scouts would be down at the Sunday league games keeping an eye on the young uns which is a massive shame because the local clubs are missing out on some great young talent. Do they even have feeder clubs in the local leagues any more?

Good on you for letting him enjoy it and I really hope it pays off for you mate. Fingers cross for you!

trust me the scouts are still out & about, my nephew has had several offers over the summer after playing for the owls the last 2 year, after much thought & visiting several clubs, hes opted for sheffield boys instead, hes only 10 & the decision was left entirely to him, the owls were beggin him to stay,the blades were beggin him to sign for them, he didnt like the set up at blades & wanted to stay local so opted for the boys Edited by mh01

Nice one on the young lad Corks ... Suprised that mho1's nephew didn't like the Blades set up :huh:

Always said that if you are good enough they will find you no matter where you are in the world or what league you are in.

That snorty 2nd cousin of mine who played for wednesday and was loaned out to Northampton has been playing in America and he was in touch with me a couple of weeks ago saying he was in Toronto and having trials with Toronto FC ... Met up with him and we had a good chat, said he would never play again in England :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Anyways more good news

Southampton 1 owls 0 ;)

Nice one on the young lad Corks ... Suprised that mho1's nephew didn't like the Blades set up :huh:

Always said that if you are good enough they will find you no matter where you are in the world or what league you are in.

That snorty 2nd cousin of mine who played for wednesday and was loaned out to Northampton has been playing in America and he was in touch with me a couple of weeks ago saying he was in Toronto and having trials with Toronto FC ... Met up with him and we had a good chat, said he would never play again in England :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Anyways more good news

Southampton 1 owls 0 ;)

hes only 10yrs old & his parents said it would always be his decision, at shirecliffe he wouldnt have been training as often as he'd like whereas with the boys he gets to train 3 times a week & play a full match at weekends which all fitted around his other hobbies & interests like swimming, i believe hes just been selected to swim for his local team aswel which suits him fine

Half time 1.0 rodriguez 30 mins,we will win this 3.1 madine having a decent game.

Half time 1.0 rodriguez 30 mins,we will win this 3.1 madine having a decent game.

Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.

Not now it aint,2.0 penalty:mad:

game over :(

5 defeats

least he did play bywater and llera, leaving cog waay too late yet again

and who was it wanted mattock playing? lol

Go on then ill be first to say it. Need to concentrate on league so no bad thing losing.

Go on then ill be first to say it. Need to concentrate on league so no bad thing losing.

Exactly Gazza mate! :thumbsup:

You beat me to it:) always nice to have a little cup run but the league is priority. Shame we missed out on one of the big guns, Southampton will probably get q of the manc clubs next round now:mad: