Nearest coffee to United Ground

Come to the light... MaccyDs do a nice Coffee on the way to S6, then there is the countless germvans that will knock up a brew of summat that smells of coffee:hihi::hihi:

I reckon you need a strong un to stomach watching that rubbish.

Come to S6, its much easier on the pallette!!

How helpful have i been!!!!

Oi, ya cheeky chuff...:rant::rant::hihi::hihi:

Come to the light... MaccyDs do a nice Coffee on the way to S6, then there is the countless germvans that will knock up a brew of summat that smells of coffee:hihi::hihi:

I reckon you need a strong un to stomach watching that rubbish.

Come to S6, its much easier on the pallette!!

How helpful have i been!!!!

"MaccyDs" That just about sums up all things Wednesday, cheap as chips. No style no class, put 'em in the Prem they'll never be as sexy as the Blades

To be clear, I didn't go to watch a match :s

I ended up going to a sandwich shop down the end of a road. Can't fault the place, but their coffee was... well, I've had worse, but at least it was made from actual beans.

I managed to spill one of the coffees on a chair at the ground if that makes any Wednesday fans feel better about me...

IF you go again, and come down Chesterfield road way, the garage near retail park do Costa or Starbucks, cant remember which though

Try The Rude Shipyard on Abbeydale Rd. Really nice cake too.

Spikie pop into the Harland Cafe ex Euro Cafe. It's in John Street approximately 100 yards from the United ground and a really cool trendy cafe.

Agreed...they do a "special" for the UTD supporters made from a very strong Java blend with a twist of Orange. They call it the "Bitter and Twisted":hihi:

"MaccyDs" That just about sums up all things Wednesday, cheap as chips. No style no class, put 'em in the Prem they'll never be as sexy as the Blades

At least we'd stay up longer than 1 season:hihi::hihi:

And cheaps as chips...Don't see many quid for a kid days at S6, and style and class, well, look where that's got ya!!!!!

Again, how helpful have i been??

Back on topic:hihi:....