Kickboxing for beginners

Just to let people know I am starting a new Kickboxing class in Thurcroft Rotherham.

Fridays 6-7pm @ Thurcroft Welfare Hall.

Anyone interested drop me a line on 07764498148.

Licenced and members of WKA, 20 years Martial arts experience.

Grade Gold Bar (WKA) Taekwondo 4th dan WTF

Paul

"was a renowed semi contact points fighter in the 80's but then again points fighting is about as far removed from kickboxing as cricket is from rugby"

So ChiefKicker, I take it all your fighters fight FC only?

"As for the fighter with 33-0 record, might you be referring to Sunny "The Snake" Singh?"

In FC that is?

chinney, if u are attempting to ask such a question please put it to me instead of farad . I am my own person and nobody speaks for me.. u got a problems wih my record bring it up with me, and for your info ive never had a semi contact points fight!

"was a renowed semi contact points fighter in the 80's but then again points fighting is about as far removed from kickboxing as cricket is from rugby"

So ChiefKicker, I take it all your fighters fight FC only?

"As for the fighter with 33-0 record, might you be referring to Sunny "The Snake" Singh?"

In FC that is?

Oi!!! This thread is for beginers... not for people taking a pop at instructors and experienced fighters. Honestly!! Start your own thread and stop gatecrashing ours:P

Oi!!! This thread is for beginers... not for people taking a pop at instructors and experienced fighters. Honestly!! Start your own thread and stop gatecrashing ours:P

Hi Catt

Nice one , you tell the idiot :)

Now as for yourself and Sayloubay, YES we are open tomorrow on the bank holiday. Mark mentioned how quick you have learned the techniques and actually asked about you and wondered why you were not at the grading.

He must be impressed with you.

See you tomorrow I hope. It shouldnt be too busy so I could go through some of the White Belt defenses.Maybe go through the Red Belt syllabus too if i have time.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the lift Notorious!!:)

chefkicker, i'll try not to bleed all over everything next week and will drag sayloubay down so i have a partner and you dont get stuck with me!! I think i was a bit out of my depth tonight. Lol. :hihi:

Any time catt, that journey is way too long to cycle anyway....!

No one thought you were out of your depth, you did well, stick in there:thumbsup:

I'd eat before training next week though,,, them pads aren't very tastey and they make your nose bleed.....:hihi: :hihi:

anyway, I've got a lesson with Farhad early in the morning so I better have an early one

Later

:wave: