Kickboxing for beginners

I agree with ^

The amount of supervision all attendees get with the staff is very impressive. You know what you're doing right and wrong as a result of the monitoring feedback therefore find yourself improving far more efficiently.

This is definately true. In the sessions i've been to i've had loads of 1:1 and im far from promising material. Lol. the instructors at AFK put time into people of all levels. :)

Thank you for the mention Catt. I am proud to say that we are not a club where we take your money and just say " oh go and kick that pad" we actually TEACH you how to kickbox :)

Sadly though we are one of the few. Some clubs will only put that effort into you if you are a fighter.

The worst thing is that the people either dont care or dont know any better.

L, are you coming Thur so you can 'Give it to me bitch.' Lol. Sorry chefkicker. I do appologise for our behaviour. Just remember it was her that said it, not me. Lol. He he.

Sayloubay...are you out there.....? Are you coming Thursday?

L, are you coming Thur so you can 'Give it to me bitch.' Lol. Sorry chefkicker. I do appologise for our behaviour. Just remember it was her that said it, not me. Lol. He he.

Sayloubay...are you out there.....? Are you coming Thursday?

LOL Catt

I hope to see you tonight. This time I wont be bringing little Riyadh though.

Back to topic as that is what the public want to know.

If you live in Sheffield we offer the following:

1.CENTRAL location (bang in the town centre)

2.QUALITY Tuition, we actually TEACH you techniques not just take your money and say "thanks for the £4 , now just go and beat that bag up im too busy to correct you" or just have you standing in lines doing aerobics and throwing your legs up in the air without any proper body mechanics

You would be surprised at how many so called kickboxing places work like that!

So many deluded people still train at places like that and think they were learning kickboxing (till they visit a place like ours and realise that what they have been taught was *****).

3.PROPER Kickboxing is taught, not aerobics and definitely not freestyle karate. You will also be taught BY kickboxers and not karate/kung fu people.

4.FACILITIES = Fully equippped boxing gym. Boxing ring (for those who like to have a spar) , 8 Punch bags, a Shin bag (for the experienced) , a Speed Ball (like what Rocky uses) , A ceiling to floor ball (that rebounds when you hit it) , a maize ball and all the striking pads and gloves you will need.

Oh and there is a shower , a treadmill an exercise bike , a rower , Free weights and dumbbells.

There you go.

All the reasons to train at AFK , well there are more but I wouldnt want to bore the public.

TIMES:

MONDAY & THURSDAY 830PM.

£4 PER SESSION.

Catt

Missed you on monday night, dont blame you as it was boiling!!!

Lisa was there mind you and so was Megan (the american girl who goes out with "bad dude" james ).

See you Thursday.

It wasnt the heat that kept me away, it was work. :-( Anyway, see you tonight. BTW, i want some gloves cause im fed up of other peoples sweaty mitts!! Lol. Can i get the smallest size you have in black? ;-) Thanks!!!!