Sheff Wed sign Rodri

Confirmed on a season-long loan subject to international clearance. A very interesting signing, don't know much about him if I'm honest but I'm very excited that we're signing players from the best club in the world!

Rodri

“I was at the game on Saturday and I thought the team did very well in the second half, the fans on a scale of 0-10 were definitely a 10. It was a massive crowd that came from Sheffield"

He's learning ;)

Of course you dont know much about him, neither do Barcelona :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Barcelona B as said are Barcelona's reserve side but they are also run by exactly the same people not as a separate entity at all. Anyone in the B side can play for the A side and vice versa ie. even lionel messi could turn out for Barcelona B. the B side can never be promoted and can't enter the copa del rey either due to this.

So we have signed rodri from the mighty historic Barcelona.

Barcelona B as said are Barcelona's reserve side but they are also run by exactly the same people not as a separate entity at all. Anyone in the B side can play for the A side and vice versa ie. even lionel messi could turn out for Barcelona B. the B side can never be promoted and can't enter the copa del rey either due to this.

So we have signed rodri from the mighty historic Barcelona.

Perhaps they could be our feeder club!

Barcelonas squad last season included three B team players, The B team finshed in a play off place in 2011 but were not allowed to take part.

I'm sure Barcelona B team standards are as high if not higher than any Sheffield team at the moment so this could be a very good aquisition for Wednesday.

Barcelonas squad last season included three B team players, The B team finshed in a play off place in 2011 but were not allowed to take part.

I'm sure Barcelona B team standards are as high if not higher than any Sheffield team at the moment so this could be a very good aquisition for Wednesday.

no wonder the A teams so good, if their reserves play in the league below

It's getting to the point now where we will have too many players (especially if Bartley signs).

I'm starting to feel sorry for some of the lads who got us up, l mean what has O'Grady done wrong and how will Lines get back in.

Competition for places is usually a good thing. I hope he doesn't flop but coming from Barcelona is a good thing. He won't be a messi but hopefully will have that extra bit of quality that I think we're lacking at present. At least we can hand him back if he's useless

The thing is we still need more quality players. We are buying squad players instead of good ones

We have Cofie

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah I wouldn't brag about that canada

You may as well sign RODNEY

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1169508.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Nicholas+Lyndhurst

Who needs Rodri

We have Cofie

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hahaha "Rodri You Plonker!" :hihi:

All together now

"No income tax, No VAT, No Money Back, No Guarantee"

Heard it's the first half of a double signing, apparently you've got a lanky sweeper coming in called Trigger. :hihi:

Edited by bassett-boys

Hahaha "Rodri You Plonker!" :hihi:

All together now

"No income tax, No VAT, No Money Back, No Guarantee"

Heard it's the first half of a double signing, apparently you've got a lanky sweeper coming in called Trigger. :hihi:

hes had the same pair of boots since he started as a kid, just had 10 new soles, 5 new uppers and 10 pairs of new laces