When should you give up on a woman?

Remember, if you hurl and she bolts it was never meant to be. But if you spew and she stays, she's yours.

I gather you haven't met taxman or his better half then?

Take it from those who have, there will be a moment when all around him will sit down with some popcorn to watch ;)

He is really gonna suffer, can't go into details as this is a family friend forum but bobbit comes to mind! :hihi:

He is really gonna suffer, can't go into details as this is a family friend forum but bobbit comes to mind! :hihi:
No, wait ... there must be a better way.

That course of action could be regarded as a bit like cutting your nose off to spite your face? :D

Would I notice the difference! lol What do you suggest as I need some good advice:)

Hi,

Like someone already said, it depends a lot on why you split in the first place. Plus, how long were you together, whether you were mostly happy during that time, whether there was violence from either part, how long you've been split up for,etc.

It seems like an obvious question, but have you asked her if she sees a future together? Is she now with someone else? Does she just need space/time apart?

Heartache's one of the worst types of pain, especially the unrequited love type, & I really do feel for you :(

Good luck, hope you either get her back or are able to heal very soon!

X

A girl friend once told me that I was boorish, conceited, loudmouthed, over opiniated, tactless, a crushing bore when sober, a pain in the ass when drunk,moody, unpredictable, a cheapskate, a back stabber and unfaithful and If I was the only guy left in the world she'd prefer to be the virgin Mary instead.

When she was done I asked her if she would see me again the following Saturday night.

She told me to go to hell

Thats when it occured to me that i should start thinking seriously of giving up on her

Edited by Harleyman

A girl friend once told me that I was boorish, conceited, loudmouthed, over opiniated, tactless, a crushing bore when sober, a pain in the ass when drunk,moody, unpredictable, a cheapskate, a back stabber and unfaithful and If I was the only guy left in the world she'd prefer to be the virgin Mary instead.

When she was done I asked her if she would see me again the following Saturday night.

She told me to go to hell

Thats when it occured to me that i should start thinking seriously of giving up on her

That's what a man likes, a woman that doesn't hold back :), all joking apart no point staying together if even one is unhappy. This will rub on both and, you'll never get the real reason of what's up with them, just petty bickering & arguments.

It is best to make a clean split, and try to rebuild there is love out there again for anyone, some are lucky & stay together all their lives, some have a few goes at it.

just as the title asks, "When Should You Give Up On A Woman"??

If you have to ask the question - that's the time.

Angel.

When she drops one and keeps you under the sheets with her hand over yer mouth. Women have no place doing this, it's uncouth, ignorant, uncivilised and above all disrespectful to the male prerogative.

Here goes... I am the lady in question! Please do not feel sorry or give your sympathy to S9anky... He needs to move on, afterall he was the one who put me through hell and back, then he expects me to take him back for the 4th time!!!! Nobody will ever know the hurt and pain he caused me so the fact that he is feeling sorry for himself now is his own fault. He's a liar and a cheat and should be ashamed of himself!! AND if anyone is wondering, I do NOT love him and i will NEVER take him back, i am worth alot more than that.. NUFF SAID..

Thank you for your time on this............. Lets hope S9anky gets to read it!!!!!

Here goes... I am the lady in question! Please do not feel sorry or give your sympathy to S9anky... He needs to move on, afterall he was the one who put me through hell and back, then he expects me to take him back for the 4th time!!!! Nobody will ever know the hurt and pain he caused me so the fact that he is feeling sorry for himself now is his own fault. He's a liar and a cheat and should be ashamed of himself!! AND if anyone is wondering, I do NOT love him and i will NEVER take him back, i am worth alot more than that.. NUFF SAID..

Thank you for your time on this............. Lets hope S9anky gets to read it!!!!!

OUCH!!!!....No more discussion required I guess....Mods!...You can close this now! :(