Bunnies - Jordanthorpe Parkway

Does anyone else see the little bunnies nibbling on the grass on Jordanthorpe Parkway as they turn from Bochum Parkway. I pass them most days and it always brings a little smile to my face. When they aren't there I worry that they may have ventured too far and stepped onto the road. They are there when I go to work & sometimes when I go home too!

Does anyone else look out for them?

Ahh it's not just us then :-) We always look out for them as we drive past. They are so cute aren't they! We didn't see them for a few days and wondered if the foxes (or pest control) had got them, but have seen them again since :-)

might be worth doing a bit of netting and lamping up there then, free food. yum yum

They're all along the Dronfield bypass too- not far from the Bowshaw roundabout. And at Dronfield Sainsburys.

I once saw a badger on there as well

Yes I I have seen them also in a morning around 7.30 ish,and the other morning I saw a small fox near the club further down.

...............I have seen them too!! They just sit by the side of the road watching the world go by!

I once saw a badger on there as well

Ive seen a badger too, early morning,it was massive.

They're all along the Dronfield bypass too- not far from the Bowshaw roundabout. And at Dronfield Sainsburys.

They will be, it is July, so they will be a few weeks old.

Us too :) We usually see four or five. Once saw a bigger rabbit, guess it was Mum on the opposite side outside the church, and hoped the little ones didn't follow her. Smile for the day :D

These animals are vermin and need culling. Don't hear any one cooing over rat sightings.

If your neighbour had rabbits over his land DEFRA would require you to cull them.